abit is moving ahead and to a new prime location
"Right across the new Taipei exhibition center"
August 25, 2008 - Universal ABIT is moving their Headquarters to a new prime location. The abit Headquarters will move right across the new Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, where Computex as well as other high tech events take place all around the year.
More and more international and globally operating tech companies from industries like software, hardware and consumer electronics are choosing this first-class location transforming the entire area into a hotbed of innovation. Modern buildings and an attractive environment with parks surrounded by green mountains offer an ideal working atmosphere. Adding to the overall convenience is the general infrastructure with two major subway lines as well as two highways providing for direct access to the district.
abit will be located in a brand new state-of-the-art building
The new address is:
Universal ABIT Co., Ltd
13 F., No. 66, San-Chung Road
(Nangang Software Park)
Taipei 115, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 (2) 27823080
The email addresses will not be affected and remain the same. As the moving will take place during the weekend of August 29 through 31 we do not expect any interruption of the daily operations. Yet, in case there should be minor interruptions in telecommunications during the first week of September we would like to apologize for any possible inconveniences.
Latest News Posts
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- Fully prep for the ITIL Foundation Exam for just $39
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience