abit is moving ahead and to a new prime location
"Right across the new Taipei exhibition center"
August 25, 2008 - Universal ABIT is moving their Headquarters to a new prime location. The abit Headquarters will move right across the new Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, where Computex as well as other high tech events take place all around the year.
More and more international and globally operating tech companies from industries like software, hardware and consumer electronics are choosing this first-class location transforming the entire area into a hotbed of innovation. Modern buildings and an attractive environment with parks surrounded by green mountains offer an ideal working atmosphere. Adding to the overall convenience is the general infrastructure with two major subway lines as well as two highways providing for direct access to the district.
abit will be located in a brand new state-of-the-art building
The new address is:
Universal ABIT Co., Ltd
13 F., No. 66, San-Chung Road
(Nangang Software Park)
Taipei 115, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 (2) 27823080
The email addresses will not be affected and remain the same. As the moving will take place during the weekend of August 29 through 31 we do not expect any interruption of the daily operations. Yet, in case there should be minor interruptions in telecommunications during the first week of September we would like to apologize for any possible inconveniences.
Latest News Posts
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines