abit is moving ahead and to a new prime location
"Right across the new Taipei exhibition center"
August 25, 2008 - Universal ABIT is moving their Headquarters to a new prime location. The abit Headquarters will move right across the new Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, where Computex as well as other high tech events take place all around the year.
More and more international and globally operating tech companies from industries like software, hardware and consumer electronics are choosing this first-class location transforming the entire area into a hotbed of innovation. Modern buildings and an attractive environment with parks surrounded by green mountains offer an ideal working atmosphere. Adding to the overall convenience is the general infrastructure with two major subway lines as well as two highways providing for direct access to the district.
abit will be located in a brand new state-of-the-art building
The new address is:
Universal ABIT Co., Ltd
13 F., No. 66, San-Chung Road
(Nangang Software Park)
Taipei 115, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 (2) 27823080
The email addresses will not be affected and remain the same. As the moving will take place during the weekend of August 29 through 31 we do not expect any interruption of the daily operations. Yet, in case there should be minor interruptions in telecommunications during the first week of September we would like to apologize for any possible inconveniences.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi