abit is moving ahead and to a new prime location
"Right across the new Taipei exhibition center"
August 25, 2008 - Universal ABIT is moving their Headquarters to a new prime location. The abit Headquarters will move right across the new Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, where Computex as well as other high tech events take place all around the year.
More and more international and globally operating tech companies from industries like software, hardware and consumer electronics are choosing this first-class location transforming the entire area into a hotbed of innovation. Modern buildings and an attractive environment with parks surrounded by green mountains offer an ideal working atmosphere. Adding to the overall convenience is the general infrastructure with two major subway lines as well as two highways providing for direct access to the district.
abit will be located in a brand new state-of-the-art building
The new address is:
Universal ABIT Co., Ltd
13 F., No. 66, San-Chung Road
(Nangang Software Park)
Taipei 115, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 (2) 27823080
The email addresses will not be affected and remain the same. As the moving will take place during the weekend of August 29 through 31 we do not expect any interruption of the daily operations. Yet, in case there should be minor interruptions in telecommunications during the first week of September we would like to apologize for any possible inconveniences.
Latest News Posts
- The first major iPhone 6S images leak, virtually the same design again
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive