abit is moving ahead and to a new prime location
"Right across the new Taipei exhibition center"
August 25, 2008 - Universal ABIT is moving their Headquarters to a new prime location. The abit Headquarters will move right across the new Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall, where Computex as well as other high tech events take place all around the year.
More and more international and globally operating tech companies from industries like software, hardware and consumer electronics are choosing this first-class location transforming the entire area into a hotbed of innovation. Modern buildings and an attractive environment with parks surrounded by green mountains offer an ideal working atmosphere. Adding to the overall convenience is the general infrastructure with two major subway lines as well as two highways providing for direct access to the district.
abit will be located in a brand new state-of-the-art building
The new address is:
Universal ABIT Co., Ltd
13 F., No. 66, San-Chung Road
(Nangang Software Park)
Taipei 115, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Telephone: +886 (2) 27823080
The email addresses will not be affected and remain the same. As the moving will take place during the weekend of August 29 through 31 we do not expect any interruption of the daily operations. Yet, in case there should be minor interruptions in telecommunications during the first week of September we would like to apologize for any possible inconveniences.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i3-8350K perf: competes with Core i7-7700K
- Galaxy Note8 will be $425 cheaper if you had the Note7
- Skyrim is awkward to play on PSVR
- HP posts earnings growth for fourth straight quarter
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience