Intel Gets to the Core with Super Bowl Ad
Sometime during Super Bowl XLIV, kickoff at 3:25 p.m. PST Sunday, Feb. 7
Intel Corporation Super Bowl commercial titled "Lunchroom" (30 seconds):
"Lunchroom" is set in an Intel lunchroom where a few engineers are excitedly discussing the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. One of the engineers is so excited he shouts about how "these processors are the most amazing achievement in the history of the company." A passing robot hears this and is saddened that he is no longer the biggest deal at Intel. He drops his tray in dismay and exits the lunchroom.
Intel is leveraging the highly visible Super Bowl communications platform to support the company's 2010 Intel® Core processor family:
This is Intel's return as an individual Super Bowl sponsor after 12 years.
Intel also is the title sponsor of the post-game show on CBS, during which a second 30-second Intel commercial will debut. Sponsorship and buy valued in the millions.
Each commercial employs a sense of "geek humor" and centers on the 2010 Intel® Core Processor family, which announced earlier this month at the International Consumer Electronics Show, delivers unprecedented integration and smart performance for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advertiser/Sponsor: Intel Corporation
Creative: San Francisco independent ad agency, Venables Bell & Partners
Media planning and buy: Omnicom Media Group agency OMD
The new commercials will be available online after they air on the Intel site (www.intel.com), Intel Fan Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intel) and Channelintel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/channelintel). Follow Intel on twitter at @intel (www.twitter.com/intel) and @IntelNews (www.twitter.com/IntelNews).
Latest News Posts
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes