Intel Gets to the Core with Super Bowl Ad
Sometime during Super Bowl XLIV, kickoff at 3:25 p.m. PST Sunday, Feb. 7
Intel Corporation Super Bowl commercial titled "Lunchroom" (30 seconds):
"Lunchroom" is set in an Intel lunchroom where a few engineers are excitedly discussing the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. One of the engineers is so excited he shouts about how "these processors are the most amazing achievement in the history of the company." A passing robot hears this and is saddened that he is no longer the biggest deal at Intel. He drops his tray in dismay and exits the lunchroom.
Intel is leveraging the highly visible Super Bowl communications platform to support the company's 2010 Intel® Core processor family:
This is Intel's return as an individual Super Bowl sponsor after 12 years.
Intel also is the title sponsor of the post-game show on CBS, during which a second 30-second Intel commercial will debut. Sponsorship and buy valued in the millions.
Each commercial employs a sense of "geek humor" and centers on the 2010 Intel® Core Processor family, which announced earlier this month at the International Consumer Electronics Show, delivers unprecedented integration and smart performance for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advertiser/Sponsor: Intel Corporation
Creative: San Francisco independent ad agency, Venables Bell & Partners
Media planning and buy: Omnicom Media Group agency OMD
The new commercials will be available online after they air on the Intel site (www.intel.com), Intel Fan Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intel) and Channelintel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/channelintel). Follow Intel on twitter at @intel (www.twitter.com/intel) and @IntelNews (www.twitter.com/IntelNews).
Latest News Posts
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood