Intel Gets to the Core with Super Bowl Ad
Sometime during Super Bowl XLIV, kickoff at 3:25 p.m. PST Sunday, Feb. 7
Intel Corporation Super Bowl commercial titled "Lunchroom" (30 seconds):
"Lunchroom" is set in an Intel lunchroom where a few engineers are excitedly discussing the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. One of the engineers is so excited he shouts about how "these processors are the most amazing achievement in the history of the company." A passing robot hears this and is saddened that he is no longer the biggest deal at Intel. He drops his tray in dismay and exits the lunchroom.
Intel is leveraging the highly visible Super Bowl communications platform to support the company's 2010 Intel® Core processor family:
This is Intel's return as an individual Super Bowl sponsor after 12 years.
Intel also is the title sponsor of the post-game show on CBS, during which a second 30-second Intel commercial will debut. Sponsorship and buy valued in the millions.
Each commercial employs a sense of "geek humor" and centers on the 2010 Intel® Core Processor family, which announced earlier this month at the International Consumer Electronics Show, delivers unprecedented integration and smart performance for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advertiser/Sponsor: Intel Corporation
Creative: San Francisco independent ad agency, Venables Bell & Partners
Media planning and buy: Omnicom Media Group agency OMD
The new commercials will be available online after they air on the Intel site (www.intel.com), Intel Fan Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intel) and Channelintel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/channelintel). Follow Intel on twitter at @intel (www.twitter.com/intel) and @IntelNews (www.twitter.com/IntelNews).
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now