Intel Gets to the Core with Super Bowl Ad
Sometime during Super Bowl XLIV, kickoff at 3:25 p.m. PST Sunday, Feb. 7
Intel Corporation Super Bowl commercial titled "Lunchroom" (30 seconds):
"Lunchroom" is set in an Intel lunchroom where a few engineers are excitedly discussing the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. One of the engineers is so excited he shouts about how "these processors are the most amazing achievement in the history of the company." A passing robot hears this and is saddened that he is no longer the biggest deal at Intel. He drops his tray in dismay and exits the lunchroom.
Intel is leveraging the highly visible Super Bowl communications platform to support the company's 2010 Intel® Core processor family:
This is Intel's return as an individual Super Bowl sponsor after 12 years.
Intel also is the title sponsor of the post-game show on CBS, during which a second 30-second Intel commercial will debut. Sponsorship and buy valued in the millions.
Each commercial employs a sense of "geek humor" and centers on the 2010 Intel® Core Processor family, which announced earlier this month at the International Consumer Electronics Show, delivers unprecedented integration and smart performance for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advertiser/Sponsor: Intel Corporation
Creative: San Francisco independent ad agency, Venables Bell & Partners
Media planning and buy: Omnicom Media Group agency OMD
The new commercials will be available online after they air on the Intel site (www.intel.com), Intel Fan Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intel) and Channelintel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/channelintel). Follow Intel on twitter at @intel (www.twitter.com/intel) and @IntelNews (www.twitter.com/IntelNews).
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling