Intel Gets to the Core with Super Bowl Ad
Sometime during Super Bowl XLIV, kickoff at 3:25 p.m. PST Sunday, Feb. 7
Intel Corporation Super Bowl commercial titled "Lunchroom" (30 seconds):
"Lunchroom" is set in an Intel lunchroom where a few engineers are excitedly discussing the all new 2010 Intel® Core processor family. One of the engineers is so excited he shouts about how "these processors are the most amazing achievement in the history of the company." A passing robot hears this and is saddened that he is no longer the biggest deal at Intel. He drops his tray in dismay and exits the lunchroom.
Intel is leveraging the highly visible Super Bowl communications platform to support the company's 2010 Intel® Core processor family:
This is Intel's return as an individual Super Bowl sponsor after 12 years.
Intel also is the title sponsor of the post-game show on CBS, during which a second 30-second Intel commercial will debut. Sponsorship and buy valued in the millions.
Each commercial employs a sense of "geek humor" and centers on the 2010 Intel® Core Processor family, which announced earlier this month at the International Consumer Electronics Show, delivers unprecedented integration and smart performance for laptops, desktops and embedded devices.
Advertiser/Sponsor: Intel Corporation
Creative: San Francisco independent ad agency, Venables Bell & Partners
Media planning and buy: Omnicom Media Group agency OMD
The new commercials will be available online after they air on the Intel site (www.intel.com), Intel Fan Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/intel) and Channelintel on YouTube (www.youtube.com/channelintel). Follow Intel on twitter at @intel (www.twitter.com/intel) and @IntelNews (www.twitter.com/IntelNews).
Latest News Posts
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent