Patriot Announces Sector 5 DDR3-2250 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
Patriot today announced the launch of its new Sector 5 Series Extreme Performance DDR3 memory. Designed specifically for overclockers and enthusiasts using Intel based platforms, the Sector 5 boasts an amazing 2250MHz with timings of 9-9-9-27. Individually hand tested on the Intel P55 chipset platform; the Sector 5 modules offer incredible performance for users looking to reach new heights in overclocking and benchmarking. Engineered for the gaming enthusiast and intense overclocker, the Sector 5 is one of the fastest modules on the market and will be offered as a 4GB kit (2 x 2GB modules) under the part number PVV34G2250LLK.
"Our goal is to provide the hardcore enthusiast with a performance module that is actually going to perform at the specified timing with stability", says Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "Consumers can feel confident that what we advertise for our speeds and timing is true to the specifications. Additionally, users can expect headroom to reach faster speeds. We have been able to hit speeds over 2400MHz with these modules in our lab."
Designed with an extruded aircraft-grade aluminum heat spreader, Viper II 'Sector 5' series modules quickly dissipate heat from the modules resulting in improved stability and reliability during extreme overclocking conditions. Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by a full lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.
Latest News Posts
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Six people busted for using Lizard Squad's custom DDoS tool
- Square Enix improvised Final Fantasy 7's development, says Nomura
- Ashley Madison growing, including almost 90K women last week
- Square Enix: Final Fantasy XV will launch to gamers sometime in 2016
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20