Patriot Announces Sector 5 DDR3-2250 MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
Patriot today announced the launch of its new Sector 5 Series Extreme Performance DDR3 memory. Designed specifically for overclockers and enthusiasts using Intel based platforms, the Sector 5 boasts an amazing 2250MHz with timings of 9-9-9-27. Individually hand tested on the Intel P55 chipset platform; the Sector 5 modules offer incredible performance for users looking to reach new heights in overclocking and benchmarking. Engineered for the gaming enthusiast and intense overclocker, the Sector 5 is one of the fastest modules on the market and will be offered as a 4GB kit (2 x 2GB modules) under the part number PVV34G2250LLK.
"Our goal is to provide the hardcore enthusiast with a performance module that is actually going to perform at the specified timing with stability", says Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "Consumers can feel confident that what we advertise for our speeds and timing is true to the specifications. Additionally, users can expect headroom to reach faster speeds. We have been able to hit speeds over 2400MHz with these modules in our lab."
Designed with an extruded aircraft-grade aluminum heat spreader, Viper II 'Sector 5' series modules quickly dissipate heat from the modules resulting in improved stability and reliability during extreme overclocking conditions. Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by a full lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.
Latest News Posts
- The NSA considered killing its mass surveillance program in early 2013
- Batman: Arkham Knight is going all-digital on the PC for the UK
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- Malware trap turns PCs into zombies for expanding global botnet
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi