Silicon Power Posts a 111% Revenue Increase in 2009
Won Over 30 International Awards
Despite nearly two years of global economic crisis that resulted in record unemployment numbers, corporations declaring bankruptcy and future uncertainties, world leading flash module manufacturer, Silicon Power continued to grow! With only seven years under its belt, Silicon Power faced adversity head-on and conquered! As of August 2009, Silicon Power's revenue earning had already exceeded its entire revenue earning of 2008. It was a record with sustained double digit growth that lasted seven years in a row! Look back at the year 2009, Silicon Power is proud to announce today (Feb. 3) that the 2009 revenue earning showed a 111% increase over 2008. It is a record only a few can match in the past two years and at the same time, envied by many. In its ever ending quest for perfection, Silicon Power also won over 30 major international awards, putting a stamp on its quality and R&D capabilities!
In its seven years of establishment since 2003, the reason Silicon Power is able atop all competitors is because first, be closer customers by condensing vertical channel structure. Second, expanding the territory from emerge market to tier one market, which means starting from smaller markets with flexible strategies. Third, insist on delivery in 24 hours
Through consistent and efficient management, Silicon Power's President & CEO, Michael Chen convinced judges of his abilities and won the second annual "100 MVP Managers of Taiwan" award. Michael Chen states "To built a strong brand, one must have stamina, sufficient inventory and brand management strategies. Together, they give Silicon Power the best foundation to steadily grow and generate consistent revenue. We must do the right things at the right moments! Though we are not the market leader but when customers demand other options, Silicon Power shall be up there with the best!"
In the midst of global crisis, Silicon Power continued to expand man power and organization. Current with 400 employees and growing, it is a force to be reckoned with! In March, Silicon Power will be attending the annual CeBIT 2010 and continue to plow its way deeper into the European market!
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives