NEC Debuts MultiSync PA Series with 24-inch Desktop Display for Professional Graphics
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announces the new MultiSync PA Series, successor to the critically acclaimed MultiSync 90 Series, by introducing the MultiSync PA241W. Designed for professional graphics applications, this 24-inch desktop display is ideal for digital photography, video editing, print production and any environment in which color accuracy is crucial.
The PA241W continues the MultiSync 90 Series' tradition of delivering crisp, accurate images while adding improved color coverage, sleeker industrial design and enhanced connectivity. The display features 102% coverage of NTSC and 99.3% of Adobe RGB, an increase from 72% in the MultiSync LCD2490WUXi². With a 38% smaller footprint size, the display provides users with more desktop space and decrease costs in shipping and storage. Improved cable management enables simpler setup of the monitor, while its new 10-bit DisplayPort and USB hub add to an already diverse set of input connectors.
"NEC's MultiSync PA Series is a flagship desktop monitor family that carries market leadership in the color, medical and professional industries," said Art Marshall, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. "The MultiSync PA241W, the first model in this series, focuses on both workflow productivity and color accuracy, with the aim to improve upon the success of the MultiSync 90 Series. Users that require a reliable display for color precision will want to take advantage of the sophisticated technologies used in the MultiSync PA Series, starting with the PA241W."
Below is a partial list of features included in the MultiSync PA241W:
1920 x 1200 native resolution in 16:10 aspect ratio
10-bit IPS LCD panel with 14-bit lookup table, which increases color depth to more than one billion possible colors
360 cd/m² brightness
1000:1 contrast ratio
102% coverage of NTSC and 99.3% coverage of Adobe RGB
Improved connectivity with 10-bit DisplayPort, DVI-D with HDCP and USB hub
Improved cable management and smaller stand size
Ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, height-adjust and pivot
DisplaySync Pro, which controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
3D lookup table, which enables accurate representation of hard-to-match color spaces
ICC profile emulation, which loads ICC color profiles to accurately support manufacturer color spaces
The MultiSync PA241W is available for shipment with an estimated street price of $1,079 and ships with a 4-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight. Additional models in the MultiSync PA Series will be announced throughout 2010, including models with the award-winning SpectraView II Color Calibration Solution.
* Color Vision Emulation, which allows a quick preview of colors that emulate color vision problems
* Ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment for use in any lighting condition
* Carbon footprint meter, which allows users to easily track carbon savings
Latest News Posts
- NASA discovers a new galaxy which is as bright as 300 trillion suns
- Intel's next-gen Xeon platform will support 6-channel DDR4 RAM in 2017
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications