Silicon Power Announce the Simply Elegant LuxMini 320 & LuxMini 322
One of the world's leading flash manufacturers, Silicon Power today announces the "Simply Elegant" white LuxMini 320 and black LuxMini 322. The two latest LuxMini series additions share similar looks but under close observation, they each give off a distinct aura. LuxMini320 is milky white, design is simple and elegant while finished with a polished surface to make it stand out in the crowd. The piano black lacquer finished LuxMini 322 is another class above the rest with royalty looks and electroplating treatment along the edges.
The USB flash drive market is ever changing and Silicon Power strives to satisfy users with their needs for storage capacity, speed and looks! The design of LuxMini320 and LuxMini322 puts the users first! For convenience, both LuxMini320 and 322 have key holes to hook on as accessories. This design serves practicality, especially for users constantly on the move. It is easy to carry, store and with its plug and play characteristics, it is the ideal mobile storage device. Silicon Power's LuxMini 320 and 322 is available with a maximum storage capacity of 16GB, it is a must have storage device for the fashion conscious!
All Silicon Power USB flash drives have been tested to be compatible and certified with Microsoft Windows 7. They are also in compliance with European's RoHS Directives and come with Lifetime warranties for an extra peace of mind.
- Piano lacquer finish for elegant feel and looks
- LED status indicator light
- plug and play compatible
- In compliance with European's RoHS Directives
- SP Widget provide users with 7 commonly used functions (including safety and backup)
- Lifetime warranty
- Dimension: 65.30 x 18.30 x 8.40mm +/-0.3mm
- Weight: 9 grams
- Interface: USB2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1)
- Supported operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, Mac 10.3.X above, Linux 2.6.X above
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: LuxMini 320 in milky white / LuxMini 322 in piano lacquer black
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- Facebook expects big things from next step: virtual reality
- Microsoft says PC to Xbox One game streaming is 'challenging'
- Microsoft trying to find ways to boost Xbox One, game sales in China
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia