3D Film Festival Selects MAINGEAR to Power Nationwide Series of Interactive 3D Events
Union, New Jersey - February, 1 2010 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers is excited to announce its participation with the 3-D Film & Interactive Festival in conjunction with NVIDIA. MAINGEAR will partner with 3DFF and NVIDIA to help put on a series of 3D events that help perpetuate innovation and awareness in the field of 3D arts. Each 3DFF event will be powered by the highly acclaimed, award-winning MAINGEAR Shift personal supercomputer to fully showcase the true potential of 3D entertainment when driven by the most powerful computer on the market.
"3DFF is committed to educating both studio supported and independent filmmakers and game creators, so that they may more effectively learn to utilize the latest 3-D technologies in order to reach their highest levels of achievement within their respective fields" said Christopher Crescitelli of 3DFF. "We're happy to have MAINGEAR on board to help drive this 3D technology with their high performance computing solutions."
3opolis, the world's first 3D night club experience, returned to Prive' at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on January 7th & 8th for the International CES convention. Featuring state of the art 3D projection and display technology, visitors experienced a completely new program that included 3D club visualizers and custom 3D animation. As a supporting sponsor of 3opolis events, NVIDIA partnered with MAINGEAR to showcase how MAINGEAR Shift PCs paired with GeForce® GPUs along with NVIDIA 3D Vision active-shutter 3D glasses are the premier platform for experiencing your Blu-ray 3D movies, games, photos, and web in full HD stereoscopic 3D. Also, along the tour is an NVIDIA 3D photo booth. Any attendee can stop by the NVIDIA 3D photo booth and get your picture taken and see yourself in real time 3D.
"3D is truly the next step for entertainment and gaming." said Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "We are excited to partner with 3DFF and NVIDIA to help usher in awareness of the potential this medium has to offer to the world."
Future 3opolis events will take place during: Sundance Film Festival, The Super bowl, The Academy Awards, The Grammy's, NAB, InfoCom, ShoWest, Tribeca Film Festival, The Berlin Film Festival, and the Cannes Film Festival. http://www.3dff.org/TOUR.html
Founded by 3-D filmmakers, the "3-D Film & Interactive Festival" is dedicated to driving innovations in the 3-D entertainment industry and to help perpetuate the art and science of the medium. Through its biannual and touring festival programs, "3DFF" will pay tribute to and honor the companies, technologists, and content creators, who have in the past and are currently pioneering the future of the 3-D stereoscopic motion picture and video game industries. "3DFF" is committed to educating both studio supported and independent filmmakers and game creators, so that they may more effectively learn to utilize the latest 3-D technologies in order to reach their highest levels of achievement within their respective fields. http://www.3dff.org/3D_FILM_FESTIVAL.html
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEAR
custom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation
solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC