AN UPGRADE TO MAINSTREAM GRAPHICS: THE POWERCOLOR PCS+ HD5670
Setting a new standard for mainstream graphics featuring factory overclocking and reduced noise levels
Taipei, Taiwan -January 29, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful upgrade to the latest DirectX® 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670. This latest graphics solution features factory overclocking with standard core and memory clocks at 785 MHz and 1000MHz respectively. Gaming performance is boosted by the GDDR5 onboard memory that enhances data transmission rates up to 4.0Gbps.
The PCS+ HD5670 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load. The card takes advantage of power efficient features, consuming less than 75 watts, enabling immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
"PowerColor's PCS+ series has been heralded worldwide through the media and now we're bringing the series specific feature to the HD5670 series," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Featuring efficient and quite cooling performance and overclocking ability, the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be the best pick for HD gaming."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 takes advantage of ATI Eyefinity technology through DVI / HDMI / display port outputs, expanding your view of gaming, productivity and entertainment run up to three displays. Also, it supports ATI stream technology and increases productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be available in February.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines