AN UPGRADE TO MAINSTREAM GRAPHICS: THE POWERCOLOR PCS+ HD5670
Setting a new standard for mainstream graphics featuring factory overclocking and reduced noise levels
Taipei, Taiwan -January 29, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful upgrade to the latest DirectX® 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670. This latest graphics solution features factory overclocking with standard core and memory clocks at 785 MHz and 1000MHz respectively. Gaming performance is boosted by the GDDR5 onboard memory that enhances data transmission rates up to 4.0Gbps.
The PCS+ HD5670 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load. The card takes advantage of power efficient features, consuming less than 75 watts, enabling immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
"PowerColor's PCS+ series has been heralded worldwide through the media and now we're bringing the series specific feature to the HD5670 series," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Featuring efficient and quite cooling performance and overclocking ability, the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be the best pick for HD gaming."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 takes advantage of ATI Eyefinity technology through DVI / HDMI / display port outputs, expanding your view of gaming, productivity and entertainment run up to three displays. Also, it supports ATI stream technology and increases productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be available in February.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system