AN UPGRADE TO MAINSTREAM GRAPHICS: THE POWERCOLOR PCS+ HD5670
Setting a new standard for mainstream graphics featuring factory overclocking and reduced noise levels
Taipei, Taiwan -January 29, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful upgrade to the latest DirectX® 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670. This latest graphics solution features factory overclocking with standard core and memory clocks at 785 MHz and 1000MHz respectively. Gaming performance is boosted by the GDDR5 onboard memory that enhances data transmission rates up to 4.0Gbps.
The PCS+ HD5670 also features an ultra quite 92mm cooling fan which is made of a low-noise impeller, leading to a cool and low-noise working environment measured under 30dB at load. The card takes advantage of power efficient features, consuming less than 75 watts, enabling immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
"PowerColor's PCS+ series has been heralded worldwide through the media and now we're bringing the series specific feature to the HD5670 series," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Featuring efficient and quite cooling performance and overclocking ability, the PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be the best pick for HD gaming."
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 takes advantage of ATI Eyefinity technology through DVI / HDMI / display port outputs, expanding your view of gaming, productivity and entertainment run up to three displays. Also, it supports ATI stream technology and increases productivity through accelerating the daily application, enhance the working and entertaining efficiency.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD5670 will be available in February.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules