AMD Professional Graphics Validated for SolidWorks® 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7
ATI FirePro professional graphics certified for leading-edge 3D CAD technology solutions
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -1/28/2010
AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced today that its entire family of ATI FirePro professional graphics has been certified by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. for SolidWorks 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7. Used by more than one million engineers, designers and other creative professionals worldwide, SolidWorks software is optimized to work in tandem with ATI FirePro professional graphics and the latest Microsoft operating system to deliver fast performance and advanced stability for professionals working with mechanical designs.
"Leading-edge technology and reliable work environments are imperative to professionals working in 3D design. Now that the ATI FirePro professional graphics are certified for SolidWorks 2010 on Windows 7, professionals can rest assured knowing they're working on validated hardware in conjunction with the latest Windows OS," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, AMD Professional Graphics. "The rigorous and exacting certification processes put ATI FirePro professional graphics up against a battery of simulations and real-world scenarios, to deliver hardware compatibility and stability for SolidWorks users. Certification by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. confirms the company's confidence and support of the ATI FirePro graphics family."
"In today's fast-paced competitive environment, it's imperative for designers and engineers to have access to tools that help them realize ideas better and faster, because it's all about who has the best product right now," said Nick Iwaskow, Manager, Alliances, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. "SolidWorks 2010 contains many new user-driven features that help professionals work faster and smarter every day, and with certified ATI FirePro professional graphics, our customers can achieve advanced productivity, design great products, and bring them to market quickly."
AMD will demonstrate its ATI FirePro graphics technology at SolidWorks World 2010 (booth #506) from January 31, 2010 to February 3, 2010 in Anaheim, Calif.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA