AMD Professional Graphics Validated for SolidWorks® 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7
ATI FirePro professional graphics certified for leading-edge 3D CAD technology solutions
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -1/28/2010
AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced today that its entire family of ATI FirePro professional graphics has been certified by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. for SolidWorks 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7. Used by more than one million engineers, designers and other creative professionals worldwide, SolidWorks software is optimized to work in tandem with ATI FirePro professional graphics and the latest Microsoft operating system to deliver fast performance and advanced stability for professionals working with mechanical designs.
"Leading-edge technology and reliable work environments are imperative to professionals working in 3D design. Now that the ATI FirePro professional graphics are certified for SolidWorks 2010 on Windows 7, professionals can rest assured knowing they're working on validated hardware in conjunction with the latest Windows OS," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, AMD Professional Graphics. "The rigorous and exacting certification processes put ATI FirePro professional graphics up against a battery of simulations and real-world scenarios, to deliver hardware compatibility and stability for SolidWorks users. Certification by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. confirms the company's confidence and support of the ATI FirePro graphics family."
"In today's fast-paced competitive environment, it's imperative for designers and engineers to have access to tools that help them realize ideas better and faster, because it's all about who has the best product right now," said Nick Iwaskow, Manager, Alliances, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. "SolidWorks 2010 contains many new user-driven features that help professionals work faster and smarter every day, and with certified ATI FirePro professional graphics, our customers can achieve advanced productivity, design great products, and bring them to market quickly."
AMD will demonstrate its ATI FirePro graphics technology at SolidWorks World 2010 (booth #506) from January 31, 2010 to February 3, 2010 in Anaheim, Calif.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 7 update breaks PCs with ASUS motherboards
- New Battlefield's release date leaked, set in World War 1
- Battlefield 5 to be called Battlefield 1, set in WW1
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex looks incredible on the PC at 4K
- Pay What You Want for Back-End Developer Training
- 1MORE Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones Review
- Strange indeed P57W Laptop Shutdown
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- G.SKILL introduces 5 new color schemes to Trident Z Series DDR4 memory
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboards featuring Braswell refresh processors
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat