AMD Professional Graphics Validated for SolidWorks® 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7
ATI FirePro professional graphics certified for leading-edge 3D CAD technology solutions
SUNNYVALE, Calif. -1/28/2010
AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced today that its entire family of ATI FirePro professional graphics has been certified by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. for SolidWorks 2010 on Microsoft® Windows® 7. Used by more than one million engineers, designers and other creative professionals worldwide, SolidWorks software is optimized to work in tandem with ATI FirePro professional graphics and the latest Microsoft operating system to deliver fast performance and advanced stability for professionals working with mechanical designs.
"Leading-edge technology and reliable work environments are imperative to professionals working in 3D design. Now that the ATI FirePro professional graphics are certified for SolidWorks 2010 on Windows 7, professionals can rest assured knowing they're working on validated hardware in conjunction with the latest Windows OS," said Janet Matsuda, senior director, AMD Professional Graphics. "The rigorous and exacting certification processes put ATI FirePro professional graphics up against a battery of simulations and real-world scenarios, to deliver hardware compatibility and stability for SolidWorks users. Certification by Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. confirms the company's confidence and support of the ATI FirePro graphics family."
"In today's fast-paced competitive environment, it's imperative for designers and engineers to have access to tools that help them realize ideas better and faster, because it's all about who has the best product right now," said Nick Iwaskow, Manager, Alliances, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. "SolidWorks 2010 contains many new user-driven features that help professionals work faster and smarter every day, and with certified ATI FirePro professional graphics, our customers can achieve advanced productivity, design great products, and bring them to market quickly."
AMD will demonstrate its ATI FirePro graphics technology at SolidWorks World 2010 (booth #506) from January 31, 2010 to February 3, 2010 in Anaheim, Calif.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'