Mushkin Enhanced Introduces Volta and Joule Series PSUs
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of two new power supply series: Volta and Joule.
With an exceptional feature set and high-efficiency operation, the Volta Series PSUs offer unparalleled value. Available in 500W and 600W versions, the Volta Series are an ideal choice for enthusiasts, gamers and professionals.
For the most demanding systems and users, the Joule Series offers a massive dose of power at an incredibly friendly price. Available in 1000W and 1200W versions, Joule power supplies stand up to the heavy loads of overclocked and multi-GPU systems while keeping rail voltages steady and stable.
Both the Volta and Joule power supplies feature thermally-controlled 120mm fans with user-selectable (R/G/B/off) LED color. The PSUs operate at whisper-quiet sound levels and remain unobtrusive.
"Our new PSUs provide value and enthusiast power solutions. The value conscious builders will be pleased with the output levels and connector options of the Volta series. The Joule units will fuel overclocked components with clean power; allowing the most hardcore enthusiasts to reach new speeds and levels of stability. Both units distribute their power responsibly, with up to 85% efficiency." said Brian Flood, director of product development.
MKNPS500-A : Volta 500W Power Supply
MKNPS600-A : Volta 600W Power Supply
MKNPS1000-A : Joule 1kW Power Supply
MKNPS1200-A : Joule 1.2kW Power Supply
Latest News Posts
- TrendForce: 14M virtual reality units in 2016, mainly used for gaming
- Acer rumored to announce four new Windows 10 Mobile phones during IFA
- Tidal struggling with executives leaving, though Jay-Z isn't moving
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules