X-Fi HomeTheater HD Driver Update
Auzentech Releases Driver Patch 4.5 for X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has announced driver patch 4.5 for Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD, an HDMI 1.3a compliant, PCI Express sound card.
This patch addresses issues with channels swapping position when playing HD audio. When playing HD Audio in "Decoded by PowerDVD" mode, audio will be directed to the appropriate speakers. The previous patch addressed this problem in analog audio.
The new patch will upgrade the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver to version "RC 4.5." To download the latest driver for this or other Auzentech soundcards, visit the driver download page and click the link for your sound card.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi HomeTheater HD
Enjoy Blu-ray movies in their full glory. The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card is a native-PCI Express sound card that provides non-downsampled audio during 24p video playback-the same video framerate seen in theaters. It can play Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling, and play high bit-rate audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream without altering the original sound.
About PCI Express
PCI Express (PCIe) is a serial bus standard that provides a higher throughput than the older, parallel PCI bus standard. Unlike competing PCI Express sound cards built with PCI processors adapted for the PCIe slot, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD is built around Creative Labs' PCI Express processor. As a native-PCI Express sound card, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD can take full advantage of the higher-throughput of the PCIe bus.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition