X-Fi HomeTheater HD Driver Update
Auzentech Releases Driver Patch 4.5 for X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has announced driver patch 4.5 for Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD, an HDMI 1.3a compliant, PCI Express sound card.
This patch addresses issues with channels swapping position when playing HD audio. When playing HD Audio in "Decoded by PowerDVD" mode, audio will be directed to the appropriate speakers. The previous patch addressed this problem in analog audio.
The new patch will upgrade the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver to version "RC 4.5." To download the latest driver for this or other Auzentech soundcards, visit the driver download page and click the link for your sound card.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi HomeTheater HD
Enjoy Blu-ray movies in their full glory. The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card is a native-PCI Express sound card that provides non-downsampled audio during 24p video playback-the same video framerate seen in theaters. It can play Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling, and play high bit-rate audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream without altering the original sound.
About PCI Express
PCI Express (PCIe) is a serial bus standard that provides a higher throughput than the older, parallel PCI bus standard. Unlike competing PCI Express sound cards built with PCI processors adapted for the PCIe slot, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD is built around Creative Labs' PCI Express processor. As a native-PCI Express sound card, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD can take full advantage of the higher-throughput of the PCIe bus.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis