X-Fi HomeTheater HD Driver Update
Auzentech Releases Driver Patch 4.5 for X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has announced driver patch 4.5 for Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD, an HDMI 1.3a compliant, PCI Express sound card.
This patch addresses issues with channels swapping position when playing HD audio. When playing HD Audio in "Decoded by PowerDVD" mode, audio will be directed to the appropriate speakers. The previous patch addressed this problem in analog audio.
The new patch will upgrade the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver to version "RC 4.5." To download the latest driver for this or other Auzentech soundcards, visit the driver download page and click the link for your sound card.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi HomeTheater HD
Enjoy Blu-ray movies in their full glory. The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card is a native-PCI Express sound card that provides non-downsampled audio during 24p video playback-the same video framerate seen in theaters. It can play Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling, and play high bit-rate audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream without altering the original sound.
About PCI Express
PCI Express (PCIe) is a serial bus standard that provides a higher throughput than the older, parallel PCI bus standard. Unlike competing PCI Express sound cards built with PCI processors adapted for the PCIe slot, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD is built around Creative Labs' PCI Express processor. As a native-PCI Express sound card, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD can take full advantage of the higher-throughput of the PCIe bus.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017