X-Fi HomeTheater HD Driver Update
Auzentech Releases Driver Patch 4.5 for X-Fi HomeTheater HD Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc. (www.auzentech.com) has announced driver patch 4.5 for Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD, an HDMI 1.3a compliant, PCI Express sound card.
This patch addresses issues with channels swapping position when playing HD audio. When playing HD Audio in "Decoded by PowerDVD" mode, audio will be directed to the appropriate speakers. The previous patch addressed this problem in analog audio.
The new patch will upgrade the Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver to version "RC 4.5." To download the latest driver for this or other Auzentech soundcards, visit the driver download page and click the link for your sound card.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi HomeTheater HD
Enjoy Blu-ray movies in their full glory. The Auzen X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card is a native-PCI Express sound card that provides non-downsampled audio during 24p video playback-the same video framerate seen in theaters. It can play Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling, and play high bit-rate audio such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream without altering the original sound.
About PCI Express
PCI Express (PCIe) is a serial bus standard that provides a higher throughput than the older, parallel PCI bus standard. Unlike competing PCI Express sound cards built with PCI processors adapted for the PCIe slot, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD is built around Creative Labs' PCI Express processor. As a native-PCI Express sound card, the X-Fi HomeTheater HD can take full advantage of the higher-throughput of the PCIe bus.
Latest News Posts
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling