A-DATA XPG SERIES DDR3 DRAM MODULES FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH ASUS P7H57D/P7H55 SERIES MOTHERBOARDS
Taipei, Taiwan - January. 26th , 2010 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, today announces that its XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules are fully compatible with ASUS® P7H57D/P7H55 series motherboards, that promising to deliver the highest stability and performance.
In order to present the leading position and technology in the industry, A-DATA has demonstrated its latest products for Intel® H57/H55 platform at ASUS H57/H55 motherboard technical seminar in Taiwan. During this event, A-DATA has showcased its XPG series DDR3 DRAM modules, including XPG Gaming Series, Plus Series, and Xtreme Series DRAM module. Moreover, A-DATA also has showcased its latest XPG Gaming Series v2.0 and Plus Series v2.0 DRAM module, which features Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT) and doubling amount of copper in the PCB, to perform immediate heat spreading from critical areas and improve the energy efficiency.
"We are delighted with the launch of ASUS P7H57D/P7H55 series motherboards that can meet the thirst of different level of PC from various PC users." said Action Chen, Project Manager of A-DATA XPG business unit." A-DATA has been working with our strategic partners including ASUS closely, ensuring that our XPG series DDR3 DRAM module can perform and maintain the promised stability and performance on the latest ASUS motherboard."
"ASUS has been building a strategic partnership with A-DATA on testing XPG Series DDR3 DRAM module to ensure the compatibility with our latest motherboards." said Joe Hsieh, General Manager of ASUS Motherboard Business Unit. "We are pleased that the XPG DDR3 DRAM modules are able to perform great result on our latest P7H57D/P7H55 series motherboards, that allows the PC users to take full advantage of it"
A-DATA XPG DDR3 DRAM module includes:
XPG Gaming Series DRAM module - Offers gaming-class stability for daily gaming and computing, with multitude choices ranging up to DDR3-2200 MHz, as well as Gaming Series version 2 features with increased surface area of heatsink, Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), and 2oz copper PCB.
XPG Plus Series DRAM module - Designed to offer the PC enthusiasts, professionals, and overclockers to experience the advanced PC performance. Offers various killer speed up to DDR3-2200 MHz, as well as Plus Series version 2, which adopting the superior cooling design with heat pipe, Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), and 2oz copper PCB.
XPG Xtreme Series DRAM module - Offers up to DDR3-2000 MHz extreme speed and engineered with heavy aluminum heatsink to unleash the hidden power in your computer at its highest stability.
A-DATA XPG DDR3 DRAM modules are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information about A-DATA XPG series DRAM modules can be found on the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC