ECS Gears up USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps Cards with High Flexibility
Taipei, Taiwan, January 20, 2010 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps expansion cards; U3N2 and S6M2 as the most flexible solution for upcoming external devices.
From Mega to Giga Transfer Rate by ECS U3N2
ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card is powered by NEC USB 3.0 controller chip to deliver a new standard SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance up to 5Gbps data-transfer rate. That is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 and at least 900mA current output for each port to access high-speed external devices. ECS U3N2 USB 3.0 expansion card provides a great flexibility with its backward compatibility to USB 2.0 and earlier devices.
Enhance productivity with ECS S6M2
ECS S6M2 SATA 6Gbps expansion card employs Marvell SATA 6Gbps controller chip to access the new generation SATA 6Gbps system storage for an incredible productivity. Performance-hungry users enjoy high-speed SATA 6Gbps benefits when data transferring.
Upgradability and Flexibility
ECS U3N2 and S6M2 PCI-E x1 expansion cards are both compatible with PCI-E x4, x8, and x16 slots for easy upgrade the existing motherboards. Compared to on-board chip solution ECS U3N2 / S6M2 expansion cards provide the best flexibility without compromising PCI-E bandwidth.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, ECS also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for global market. ECS also has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QC080000 certified manufacturing facilities in China. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio