MSI H55M-E33 Mainboard Takes Lead in Windows 7 Certification
Enjoy Windows 7 full functions on Your Home Entertainment PC
[Taipei - Taiwan] World-renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer, MSI, today announces the MSI H55M-E33 mainboard takes lead in acquiring Windows 7 Certification, proved again the hard technical capacity of MSI mainboard R&D team and the insistence of MSI in pursuit of perfection and in leading the trend.
In the components, MSI H55M-E33 Mainboard is equipped with all solid-state capacitors, providing an extra-long lifespan and super stability, and the APS energy saving technology is second to none in power saving. From the viewpoint of entertainment, when MSI H55M-E33 mainboard is equipped with 32nm Intel Core i3/i5 CPU plus iGPU, it can provide a powerful display performance. With MSI exclusive OC Switch and GPU OC functions, it allows gamers to triumph in the head-to-head gaming tournament with great ease. Other than the above, MSI H55M-E33 mainboard provides also Lossless 24bit/192kHz HD Audio technology. Coupled with complete HDMI / DVI/ D-Sub video output back panel, consumers will immediately astonished with the remarkable audio & video shock when playing HD movies with Windows Media Player in Windows 7.
According to the features above, we can realize that after being certificated by Windows Hardware Compatibility Laboratory (WHCL), MSI H55M-E33 mainboard is not only outstanding in performance and in stability but also fully compatible with Windows 7 Operation System. If you intend to build an all-in-one Windows 7 home entertainment platform, MSI H55M-E33 mainboard must be the best choice you can not miss!
Latest News Posts
- Take a walk with 'Billy Lynn' and win a 3D Blu-ray on us
- SanDisk expands superfast MicroSD lineup
- LG partners with Valve to make next-gen VR headset
- Official 'Alien Covenant' prequel short released online
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity