MSI H55M-E33 Mainboard Takes Lead in Windows 7 Certification
Enjoy Windows 7 full functions on Your Home Entertainment PC
[Taipei - Taiwan] World-renowned mainboard and graphics card manufacturer, MSI, today announces the MSI H55M-E33 mainboard takes lead in acquiring Windows 7 Certification, proved again the hard technical capacity of MSI mainboard R&D team and the insistence of MSI in pursuit of perfection and in leading the trend.
In the components, MSI H55M-E33 Mainboard is equipped with all solid-state capacitors, providing an extra-long lifespan and super stability, and the APS energy saving technology is second to none in power saving. From the viewpoint of entertainment, when MSI H55M-E33 mainboard is equipped with 32nm Intel Core i3/i5 CPU plus iGPU, it can provide a powerful display performance. With MSI exclusive OC Switch and GPU OC functions, it allows gamers to triumph in the head-to-head gaming tournament with great ease. Other than the above, MSI H55M-E33 mainboard provides also Lossless 24bit/192kHz HD Audio technology. Coupled with complete HDMI / DVI/ D-Sub video output back panel, consumers will immediately astonished with the remarkable audio & video shock when playing HD movies with Windows Media Player in Windows 7.
According to the features above, we can realize that after being certificated by Windows Hardware Compatibility Laboratory (WHCL), MSI H55M-E33 mainboard is not only outstanding in performance and in stability but also fully compatible with Windows 7 Operation System. If you intend to build an all-in-one Windows 7 home entertainment platform, MSI H55M-E33 mainboard must be the best choice you can not miss!
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology