Thermaltake Introduces Silver River II Series HDD/SDD Enclosures
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis and storage enclosure brand, introduces the newest series of exclusively elegant hard drive enclosures, the Silver River II series. The aluminum enclosures come in two sizes. The ST0016 and ST0017 models are designed to host 3.5" hard drives and come with a conveniently removable foot that allows to place the enclosure in various ways. The ultra-compact ST0018 model is designed for 2.5" hard drives, with dimensions of barely 79 (W) x 17 (H) x 136 (D) mm and the USB interface it is the ideal mobile storage enclosure.
All three models are bundled with all the supported data cables as well as a screwdriver, so you can start the installation right away without having to worry that you might need other accessories or tools.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC