Thermaltake Introduces Silver River II Series HDD/SDD Enclosures
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis and storage enclosure brand, introduces the newest series of exclusively elegant hard drive enclosures, the Silver River II series. The aluminum enclosures come in two sizes. The ST0016 and ST0017 models are designed to host 3.5" hard drives and come with a conveniently removable foot that allows to place the enclosure in various ways. The ultra-compact ST0018 model is designed for 2.5" hard drives, with dimensions of barely 79 (W) x 17 (H) x 136 (D) mm and the USB interface it is the ideal mobile storage enclosure.
All three models are bundled with all the supported data cables as well as a screwdriver, so you can start the installation right away without having to worry that you might need other accessories or tools.
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- MMO shooter 'Survarium' from ex-STALKER developers launches on April 2
- Hyundai wants to put self-driving cars on the roads from 2020
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi