Thermaltake Introduces Silver River II Series HDD/SDD Enclosures
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis and storage enclosure brand, introduces the newest series of exclusively elegant hard drive enclosures, the Silver River II series. The aluminum enclosures come in two sizes. The ST0016 and ST0017 models are designed to host 3.5" hard drives and come with a conveniently removable foot that allows to place the enclosure in various ways. The ultra-compact ST0018 model is designed for 2.5" hard drives, with dimensions of barely 79 (W) x 17 (H) x 136 (D) mm and the USB interface it is the ideal mobile storage enclosure.
All three models are bundled with all the supported data cables as well as a screwdriver, so you can start the installation right away without having to worry that you might need other accessories or tools.
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi