Patriot Memory Announces Intel® XMP Certification on DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Extreme Performance Memory
Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series Become Intel® XMP Certified Allowing Superb Overclocking Capabilities
Fremont, California, USA, August 5, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced that their Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits are Intel® XMP certified. Designed for Intel's® technology-based PC's, Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), is a performance-packed expansion of the standard DDR3 specification, which is a robust, easy-to-use overclocking tool. This optimizes system performance for consumers looking to get the most out of their systems.
"It's exciting to see Intel's® adoption into the overclocking market with the introduction of their Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Consumers looking to get the most out of their systems can now purchase Intel® XMP certified memory and rest assured that they will get an easy-to-use, high-performance overclocking tool to optimize their systems. Patriot's DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified memory gives consumers not only an easy-to-configure overclocking memory kit, but rated at 1600MHz, a blazing fast memory kit for today's memory bandwidth hungry applications."
Patriot Memory's DDR3 1600MHz Intel® XMP certified part number is PVS32G1600LLK with timings at 7-7-7-18. For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz Viper Series memory kits with XMP and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- Duran Duran: Streaming music 'is the way forward for the future'
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC