Urbanears Launches Tanto Headphones
The second release from Urbanears is the Tanto. It is our tribute to the '80's revolution in mobile music, updated with the latest technology and is designed for maximum mobility without the compromise of performance. The Tanto takes you back in time and away from downtown Stockholm. Named after a vibrant park in the South Central area of the Swedish capitol, the design and function of the Tanto reminds you where headphones once came from. But it also shows where we are going.
The Tanto is made for everyday use, to be taken along wherever you go, like a good friend. And just like all Urbanears headphones, The Tanto comes with a custom microphone and remote which is compatible with iPhone, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry.
Tanto headphones are priced at $39.99 MSRP and are available now at Nordstrom, American Rag and online at Karmaloop.com.
The Tanto comes in 14 colors. Click images to access high resolution image.:
Urbanears makes headphones that fit your everyday life. Based in Stockholm and founded in 2008, we supply the perfect listening device for anyone with a pocket full of music and a wish to make the most of it. Our models are designed to optimize sound and captivate self-aware customers by matching preferences in size, style, design, function and relation to music. Urbanears in the new color in sound.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset