Urbanears Launches Tanto Headphones
The second release from Urbanears is the Tanto. It is our tribute to the '80's revolution in mobile music, updated with the latest technology and is designed for maximum mobility without the compromise of performance. The Tanto takes you back in time and away from downtown Stockholm. Named after a vibrant park in the South Central area of the Swedish capitol, the design and function of the Tanto reminds you where headphones once came from. But it also shows where we are going.
The Tanto is made for everyday use, to be taken along wherever you go, like a good friend. And just like all Urbanears headphones, The Tanto comes with a custom microphone and remote which is compatible with iPhone, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry.
Tanto headphones are priced at $39.99 MSRP and are available now at Nordstrom, American Rag and online at Karmaloop.com.
The Tanto comes in 14 colors. Click images to access high resolution image.:
Urbanears makes headphones that fit your everyday life. Based in Stockholm and founded in 2008, we supply the perfect listening device for anyone with a pocket full of music and a wish to make the most of it. Our models are designed to optimize sound and captivate self-aware customers by matching preferences in size, style, design, function and relation to music. Urbanears in the new color in sound.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched