Urbanears Launches Tanto Headphones
The second release from Urbanears is the Tanto. It is our tribute to the '80's revolution in mobile music, updated with the latest technology and is designed for maximum mobility without the compromise of performance. The Tanto takes you back in time and away from downtown Stockholm. Named after a vibrant park in the South Central area of the Swedish capitol, the design and function of the Tanto reminds you where headphones once came from. But it also shows where we are going.
The Tanto is made for everyday use, to be taken along wherever you go, like a good friend. And just like all Urbanears headphones, The Tanto comes with a custom microphone and remote which is compatible with iPhone, Nokia, HTC and Blackberry.
Tanto headphones are priced at $39.99 MSRP and are available now at Nordstrom, American Rag and online at Karmaloop.com.
The Tanto comes in 14 colors. Click images to access high resolution image.:
Urbanears makes headphones that fit your everyday life. Based in Stockholm and founded in 2008, we supply the perfect listening device for anyone with a pocket full of music and a wish to make the most of it. Our models are designed to optimize sound and captivate self-aware customers by matching preferences in size, style, design, function and relation to music. Urbanears in the new color in sound.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC