PowerColor Announces LCS Radeon HD 5970 Liquid-Cooled Graphics Card
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is thrilled to announce the world's fastest GPU with liquid cooling solution: the PowerColor LCS HD5970 2GB GDDR5. Equipped with the award-winning EK cooling solution, LCS HD5970 enables superior gaming experiences, and easily boosts up the potential overclcoking ability in an ultra quite and cool operating environment.
PowerColor LCS HD5970 has a full water block mounted, which fully covers the memory and power regulator chip. With a copper base design, it is reduces temperature up to 30°C compared with the reference version. PowerColor packages a high-flow 3/8" and 1/2" fittings (barbs) to maximize water flow with captured o-rings to prevent leakage. Gamers can effortlessly customize their own liquid cooling system using these two fittings.
"The fastest GPU should pack with the most efficient way to cool down the card so it extend its real potential performance easily;" said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "LCS HD5970 partnered with EK water cooling solution to deliver an incredible gaming performance in an optimum stable operating environment. This will be the best combo you've never seen before."
DiRT2 Game Bundle: Unleash DirectX 11 gaming power
Giving all gamers to experience the latest DirectX 11 technology, PowerColor includes DiRT2, the most popular racing game, into LCS HD 5970. DiRT2 is a world tour of adrenaline-fuelled extreme off-road events in stunning real-world locations. With the support of DirectX 11 technology, this latest game delivers the most realistic, immersive and exhilarating racing experience to gamers.
The PowerColor LCS HD5970 will be available on January 21st.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology