X-Fi Bravura 7.1 Sound Card Released
Auzen X-Fi Bravuara 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts, available now.
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) today announced the immediate release of the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 promises "breathtaking" audio for music and movies with DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive. And when it's time to unwind with your favorite PC Game, you won't be left behind with EAX 4.0.
Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features, Innovations, and some inside information on how Auzentech designed the card for optimal performance with both Digital and Analog audio.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Supports 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Supports stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System (described below)
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
Auzentech has a history of offering sound cards with innovative technology. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card continues that tradition with Input / Output Mode Control so the user can adapt the sound card to the environment, Independent Headphone Output Circuitry for professional headphones, and Auzentech's proprietary Pointing Ground Power Supply for audio free from power supply noise.
Digital and Analog
As with all previous Auzentech sound cards, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 is designed for optimal audio output, both Digital and Analog. The Creative X-Fi PCI Express Core Interface audio processor is located on the back of the circuit board, while the analog circuitry is on the front. This allows for greater signal differentiation and better-performing analog circuit design.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts that includes impressive gaming capabilities, is available now from Auzentech and participating retailers. For more information, visit: http://www.auzentech.com.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99