X-Fi Bravura 7.1 Sound Card Released
Auzen X-Fi Bravuara 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts, available now.
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) today announced the immediate release of the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card built around the Creative PCI Express audio processor. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 promises "breathtaking" audio for music and movies with DTS Neo:PC & DTS Interactive. And when it's time to unwind with your favorite PC Game, you won't be left behind with EAX 4.0.
Below are the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card Key Features, Innovations, and some inside information on how Auzentech designed the card for optimal performance with both Digital and Analog audio.
Creative X-Fi native PCI Express audio processor
Supports 7.1 channel playback up to 24-bit/96kHz for speaker outputs
Supports stereo playback up to 24-bit/192kHz with 120dB DAC for Headphone output
All output OPAMPs (x5) are replaceable by the end-user
Exclusive Hi-Fi headphone amplifier supports professional headphones with 1/4" phone jack
Stereo/Balanced mode microphone pre-amplifier supports professional microphones
Premium quality audio parts
I/O Mode Control, Pointing Ground Design, X-Balance Power Generation System (described below)
Optical/Coaxial combo connector for S/PDIF output
Intel® HD Audio 10-1 pin front panel connector
Auzentech has a history of offering sound cards with innovative technology. The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 sound card continues that tradition with Input / Output Mode Control so the user can adapt the sound card to the environment, Independent Headphone Output Circuitry for professional headphones, and Auzentech's proprietary Pointing Ground Power Supply for audio free from power supply noise.
Digital and Analog
As with all previous Auzentech sound cards, the Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1 is designed for optimal audio output, both Digital and Analog. The Creative X-Fi PCI Express Core Interface audio processor is located on the back of the circuit board, while the analog circuitry is on the front. This allows for greater signal differentiation and better-performing analog circuit design.
The Auzen X-Fi Bravura 7.1, a full-height, custom designed PCI Express® sound card for audiophiles and HomeTheater PC enthusiasts that includes impressive gaming capabilities, is available now from Auzentech and participating retailers. For more information, visit: http://www.auzentech.com.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt