MSI Officially Launches R5670-PMD1 Graphics Card
World renowned manufacturer of graphic card and mainboard, MSI releases R5670-PMD1G graphics card today to fulfill mainstream players' thirst for performance. With ATi RadeonTM HD 5670 standard technical specifications, including DirectX 11 and ATi Eyefinity technology, MSI R5670-PMD1G adopts unique designs, like GPU voltage adjustment, next-generation DisplayPort output and military class components. Hence, MSI R5670-PMD1G can fine-tune its performance and have better extensibility so that it is mainstream players' best choice for high C/P value.
Adopting brand-new 40nm processed ATI Radeon HD5670 GPU, MSI R5670-PMD1G graphics card is equipped with 1GB GDDR5 high speed memories and reach excellent balance between performance and power consumption. Furthermore, through MSI exclusive Afterburner overclocking utility, it can not only adjust the clock of GPU and memory, but also tune the GPU voltage to release the potential performance of graphic card as easy as anything.
Military Class components raise stability further up
To reinforce product quality, MSI R5670-PMD1G introduces Military Class components, such as Hi-c CAP, Tantalum capacitor, for the power supply toward GPU, which ensures GPU's power stability under overclocking or full-load condition. With All Solid Capacitor and All Solid-State Choke, they extend the lifespan of graphics card and avoid the high frequency noise generating from choke vibration under high loading and raise the stability further up.
Next-generation display Interface - DisplayPort completely supports multi-screen display
About the extensibility of connectors, in addition to popular HDMI and DVI, MSI R5670-PMD1G supports DisplayPort, the next generation video interface, for full ATi Eyefinity technology support. Combining wide screens with the advanced technology, gamers can expand visual real estate across up to 3 displays and get a truly immersive gaming experience.
Featuring as GPU voltage adjustment, Military Class components and DisplayPort support, MSI R5670-PMD1G is better than any other equivalent products that are available in the market and definitely the best choice of mainstream graphics cards.
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015