PowerColor Announces Radeon HD 5670 1GB/512MB
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the latest in DirectX 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor HD5670. The PowerColor HD5670 features low power consumption, supports the latest DirectX 11 technology and enables immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
PowerColor's HD5670 clocks at 775MHz core speed and 1000 MHz of memory speed. The card is equipped with GDDR5 memory; delivering more speed and higher bandwidth up to 4.0 Gbps. Award winning cooling provider, Arctic Cooling, aims to provide superior cooling performance to all gamers. The 92mm cooling fan increases air flow at a lower fan speed to reduce the noise efficiently and is optimized for air flow to dissipate the heat from the PWM and memory. All this adds up to the ultimate gaming performance in a low-noise and cool operating environment.
"The PowerColor HD5670 will be the best-in-class performance leader," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With a customized board design and partnership with Arctic Cooling, the PowerColor HD5670 will provide the ultimate gaming performance at an affordable price. Next gen HD gaming starts from here."
PowerColor HD5670 supports Microsoft DirectX 11 and CrossFireX technologies, tackling the most demanding game titles. With compatibility of ATI stream technology, it offloads data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and brings the best of productivity and gaming under the same roof.
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
Forum ActivityView More Forum Posts
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC