PowerColor Announces Radeon HD 5670 1GB/512MB
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced the latest in DirectX 11 mainstream graphics: the PowerColor HD5670. The PowerColor HD5670 features low power consumption, supports the latest DirectX 11 technology and enables immersive HD gaming without an external power connection.
PowerColor's HD5670 clocks at 775MHz core speed and 1000 MHz of memory speed. The card is equipped with GDDR5 memory; delivering more speed and higher bandwidth up to 4.0 Gbps. Award winning cooling provider, Arctic Cooling, aims to provide superior cooling performance to all gamers. The 92mm cooling fan increases air flow at a lower fan speed to reduce the noise efficiently and is optimized for air flow to dissipate the heat from the PWM and memory. All this adds up to the ultimate gaming performance in a low-noise and cool operating environment.
"The PowerColor HD5670 will be the best-in-class performance leader," says Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "With a customized board design and partnership with Arctic Cooling, the PowerColor HD5670 will provide the ultimate gaming performance at an affordable price. Next gen HD gaming starts from here."
PowerColor HD5670 supports Microsoft DirectX 11 and CrossFireX technologies, tackling the most demanding game titles. With compatibility of ATI stream technology, it offloads data parallel compute tasks from the CPU to GPU, accelerates the daily application and brings the best of productivity and gaming under the same roof.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus