HIS Announces Radeon HD 5670 IceQ 1 GB / 512 MB
Today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5670 IceQ 1GB/5121MB GDDR5, featuring the award-winning IceQ cooling technology. With full DirectX 11 support you can enjoy eye-popping visuals, astonishing realism and fast frame rates. It has the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay while consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection for easy installation.
HIS IceQ technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, and blows amounts of hot air out of your case, dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. HIS IceQ is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge unlocked, bloatware-free versions launch today
- Existing BioShock owners will get free remastered versions on PC
- Maximize your online experience with VPN Forever
- BioShock trilogy remaster officially announced
- AMD details its Radeon RX 400 series naming system
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards