HIS Announces Radeon HD 5670 IceQ 1 GB / 512 MB
Today HIS unleashed the revolutionary new HIS Radeon HD 5670 IceQ 1GB/5121MB GDDR5, featuring the award-winning IceQ cooling technology. With full DirectX 11 support you can enjoy eye-popping visuals, astonishing realism and fast frame rates. It has the power and premium features you need for fully immersive gameplay while consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection for easy installation.
HIS IceQ technology is endorsed as the most efficient cooling technology among the current mainstream graphic cards' series. It can actively draw the air inside your PC case to cool down the card, and blows amounts of hot air out of your case, dramatically decreasing the GPU temperature. HIS IceQ is also UV sensitive, enhancing the gamers' UV light case.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015