Patriot Announces the release of their latest NAS device, Valkyrie
Patriot Launches their Two Bay Network Attached Storage
Taipei, Taiwan, January 15, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new Valkyrie two-bay network attached storage device targeted for SOHO and 'prosumer' users.
In today's multi-media world, the need to have large storage capacity has quickly changed from being a luxury to being a necessity. Network Attached Storage (NAS) is designed to meet this need, and has become the local storage solution for home networks and small businesses. NAS has become the central digital media and file 'hub' for your entire network. Rather than supporting just one computer, now you can support multiple digital devices within the home as well as share files across the internet.
The Patriot Valkyrie Dual Bay NAS is the perfect solution to consolidate your digital content into one device accessible to users across the network. Valkyrie offers large storage capacity (up to 4TB total storage using 2 x SATA HDD), a compact design and a flexible and powerful interface for managing multiple users and access rights making this an ideal storage solution. Valkyrie's Web access feature allows remote users to instantly and securely access all digital files stored on the Valkyrie, making file exchange or retrieval possible via an internet connection anywhere in the world. Multimedia streaming is possible with built-in UPnP and DNLA® support and iTunes® music server while also offering PC-less downloading via BitTorrent. Equipped with a multitude of features normally found on larger, more expensive NAS devices and an easy to use interface, Valkyrie brings the versatility of a robust network storage device to everyone.
"The addition of Valkyrie to our NAS solutions, with its enhanced functionality and ease of use gives consumers a powerful solution at an affordable price" says Jack Chen, Patriot's Peripheral Product Manager. "Our goal is to bring products to the market that provide versatility, scalability and functionality at a price that consumers feel offer comparable product features to the high end devices, yet are affordable to the everyday user."
For more information about Patriot's Valkyrie and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition