Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3 Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of three groundbreaking memory kits for Intel's LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms.
Boasting ultra-low CL7 performance in high-density 4GB modules, the 996798 and 998798 memory kits provide free slots for future memory expansion while boosting memory performance to exceptional levels.
The 996801 kit will be of unrivaled value in the DDR3-2000 2x2GB performance segment. Adding to the value of this high performance memory kit are its considerable overclocking abilities, allowing enthusiasts to increase their clock speeds without dropping the memory ratio and thereby sacrificing performance.
"These new memory products we are introducing give our customers superior flexibility with their systems. Whether they are looking for a high density 8GB or 12GB kit with fast DDR3-1600 CL7 performance, or a lower density kit that allows them to overclock their machines to levels they never dreamed possible, Mushkin Enhanced has their needs covered." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996801 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline
996798 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
998798 - 12GB (3x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
The new high performance memory kits will be available in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers