Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3 Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of three groundbreaking memory kits for Intel's LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms.
Boasting ultra-low CL7 performance in high-density 4GB modules, the 996798 and 998798 memory kits provide free slots for future memory expansion while boosting memory performance to exceptional levels.
The 996801 kit will be of unrivaled value in the DDR3-2000 2x2GB performance segment. Adding to the value of this high performance memory kit are its considerable overclocking abilities, allowing enthusiasts to increase their clock speeds without dropping the memory ratio and thereby sacrificing performance.
"These new memory products we are introducing give our customers superior flexibility with their systems. Whether they are looking for a high density 8GB or 12GB kit with fast DDR3-1600 CL7 performance, or a lower density kit that allows them to overclock their machines to levels they never dreamed possible, Mushkin Enhanced has their needs covered." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996801 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline
996798 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
998798 - 12GB (3x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
The new high performance memory kits will be available in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset