Mushkin Enhanced Announces New DDR3 Memory Kits
Mushkin Enhanced, a global leader in high-performance computer products, announced today the release of three groundbreaking memory kits for Intel's LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms.
Boasting ultra-low CL7 performance in high-density 4GB modules, the 996798 and 998798 memory kits provide free slots for future memory expansion while boosting memory performance to exceptional levels.
The 996801 kit will be of unrivaled value in the DDR3-2000 2x2GB performance segment. Adding to the value of this high performance memory kit are its considerable overclocking abilities, allowing enthusiasts to increase their clock speeds without dropping the memory ratio and thereby sacrificing performance.
"These new memory products we are introducing give our customers superior flexibility with their systems. Whether they are looking for a high density 8GB or 12GB kit with fast DDR3-1600 CL7 performance, or a lower density kit that allows them to overclock their machines to levels they never dreamed possible, Mushkin Enhanced has their needs covered." - Brian Flood, director of product development.
996801 - 4GB (2x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline
996798 - 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
998798 - 12GB (3x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Blackline
The new high performance memory kits will be available in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card