Silicon Power Announces World's First 400X 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card
World class flash memory manufacturer Silicon Power today announces the world's first 400X Compact Flash (CF) card with 128GB of storage capacity. Announcing their 600X CF card not long ago for the ultimate performance, the 400X CF card is designed to offer the ultimate storage capacity while not compromising on performance, featuring a write speed of up to 90MB/sec. It is the largest storage capacity CF card to date!
Silicon Power's 400X 128GB CF card supports PIO Mode-6 and Multi-Word DMA 4 transfer mode in quad-channel configuration. It is faster and more table for professional photography applications to capture data in fractions of a second. The 128GB of storage space allows photographer to snap away high definition photos at will and not have to worry about running out of storage space or swapping in an additional card. It also comes with Error Correction Code (ECC) functionality for data accuracy and it utilizes Wear Leveling technology to prolong the product lifespan. In turn, it ensures maximum performance and lifespan potential of the CF card and your product. 100% green, it is in compliance with European RoHS directive and comes with a Lifetime warranty.
In addition to the 400X and 600X CF cards, Silicon Power also offers 200X CF cards suited for devices that use (DSLR, DV, PDA, etc) using CF cards. Silicon Power's wide range of CF cards is the complete portable digital device CF storage solution!
- Dimension: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
- Weight: 10g-12g
- In compliance with CF Association specifications
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating temperature: 0?~70?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Capacity: 128GB / 64GB / 32GB / 16GB / 8GB
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Durability: At least plug and unplug 10,000 times
- Warranty: Lifetime
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20