Silicon Power Announces World's First 400X 128GB Compact Flash Memory Card
World class flash memory manufacturer Silicon Power today announces the world's first 400X Compact Flash (CF) card with 128GB of storage capacity. Announcing their 600X CF card not long ago for the ultimate performance, the 400X CF card is designed to offer the ultimate storage capacity while not compromising on performance, featuring a write speed of up to 90MB/sec. It is the largest storage capacity CF card to date!
Silicon Power's 400X 128GB CF card supports PIO Mode-6 and Multi-Word DMA 4 transfer mode in quad-channel configuration. It is faster and more table for professional photography applications to capture data in fractions of a second. The 128GB of storage space allows photographer to snap away high definition photos at will and not have to worry about running out of storage space or swapping in an additional card. It also comes with Error Correction Code (ECC) functionality for data accuracy and it utilizes Wear Leveling technology to prolong the product lifespan. In turn, it ensures maximum performance and lifespan potential of the CF card and your product. 100% green, it is in compliance with European RoHS directive and comes with a Lifetime warranty.
In addition to the 400X and 600X CF cards, Silicon Power also offers 200X CF cards suited for devices that use (DSLR, DV, PDA, etc) using CF cards. Silicon Power's wide range of CF cards is the complete portable digital device CF storage solution!
- Dimension: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
- Weight: 10g-12g
- In compliance with CF Association specifications
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Operating temperature: 0?~70?
- Storage temperature: -40?~85?
- Capacity: 128GB / 64GB / 32GB / 16GB / 8GB
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Durability: At least plug and unplug 10,000 times
- Warranty: Lifetime
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now