SHUTTLE Officially Unveils Forthcoming Line of All-In-One PCs and SFF Desktops
Shuttle, an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today released details and images for the Shuttle models that will be showcased at the 2010 International CES, the world's largest tradeshow for consumer technology, from January 7-10, 2010.
Shuttle will be unveiling its forthcoming XPC models slated for release in the first half of the year, from the new J Series and re-designed All-In-One PC product lines. These models include the latest technology and new features from Intel, including the next-generation Intel Atom platform and the all new Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, and Intel Core i7 processors.
A departure from typical Shuttle XPC models, the new J Series supports mini-ITX motherboards, making it more flexible than previous generations. To further mark the new face of Shuttle, the J Series will be the first to bear the new XPC logo, featuring a striking "X" mark to signify the evolution of the XPC product line. The new Shuttle J Series will come in three models, with three distinctive chassis designs and three different chipsets to designate three levels of computing performance.
THE ENTRY-LEVEL J SERIES
The Shuttle SG41J1 is housed in the new "J1" chassis, designed for everyday home and office use. It is based on the Intel(R) G41 chipset, capable of processing power up to Intel Core 2 Quad processor and ready for everyday entertainment with on-board Intel X4500 graphics. It even includes a customizable front, for virtually endless design and decor possibilities for home users and business users alike.
THE MAINSTREAM J SERIES
The Shuttle SH55J2 is enclosed in the new "J2" chassis, designed for more intensive work and play than the usual. It is based on the Intel H55 chipset, ready to run the newly launching Intel Core i3 and Intel Core i5 processors with graphics built right onto the chip (where available). It's sleek, stylish, compact, and high performing - a status symbol that sits atop the desk.
THE HIGH-PERFORMANCE J SERIES
The Shuttle SX58J3 is built up from the new "J3" chassis, designed for hardcore gamers and enthusiasts who require full throttle performance. It is based on the Intel(R) X58 chipset to run the fastest, most extreme Intel Core i7 processors, with support for ATI CrossFireX and NVIDIA SLI graphics configurations. It's more than ready to meet the demands of today's hottest games with more realism, intensity, and performance than ever before.
The re-designed Shuttle all-in-one PC comes in the same thin and sleek package as before, but adds multi-touch and the latest from Intel for even better low-power performance.
THE NEW ALL-IN-ONE PC
The new Shuttle X50 V2 features a sleek, smooth, and clean-lined design with touch-screen capabilities. It features the next-generation Intel Atom platform with an Intel D510 dual-core processor and Intel GMA3150 graphics on-board. It also comes available in multi-touch. Slim, chic, and simply fun, it's designed to fit seamlessly into the modern lifestyle.
"We're very excited about these new products and just released some photos and specs on our website to kick-start the show," said Nicolas Villalobos, Manager at Shuttle Computer Group in Los Angeles, "But, we're pretty much saving the best for last -- tomorrow we're going to be making one of the biggest announcements in Shuttle history at our press conference. If you can make it, don't miss it."
Latest News Posts
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015