TRENDnet Launches the 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router
TORRANCE, Calif. - January 8, 2010 - TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router, model TEW-651BR, which offers advanced wireless n security and performance at a reduced price.
The 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router delivers the highest level of security with up to six times the speed and three times the coverage of wireless g solutions. Quickly install the router and use it with TRENDnet wireless n adapters to receive the full benefits of wireless n. Connect Ethernet enabled peripheral devices to the four port Fast Ethernet switch on the back of the router.
The latest in wireless encryption and a secure firewall protects your valuable data. Router setup is fast and intuitive. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. Gone are the days of entering complicated encryption codes. Simply press the WPS button on the TEW-651BR, and then press the WPS button on a compatible wireless adapter. Confirm you would like to connect and the devices automatically exchange information and connect.
"This router is designed to deliver a highly secure and stable wireless n experience at an affordable price," stated Brian Chu, IT Director of TRENDnet. "Despite its modest price tag, this router features a few advanced functions that other entry level routers may not offer. Advanced filters can restrict individual computer access to the Internet and to specific Websites. As well, Dynamic DNS support connects to DDNS providers over a dynamic IP address."
The 150Mbps Wireless N Home Router, model TEW-651BR, will be available from online and retail partners this month.
The MSRP for the TEW-651BR is US $39.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Anno 1800 is Blue Byte's new game
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience