MSI X58 Mainboards Provide Full Support to Intel 32nm, 6-core LGA1366 Processors
In order to provide consumers more comprehensive upgrade services, MSI, the world-leading mainboard and graphic card manufacturer, announced today that all MSI mainboards using Intel X58 chipset are available for simple BIOS upgrade without reconfiguring any hardware settings to support the next-generation Intel 32nm CPUs. This will bring greater scalability to consumers and mark out the thoughtful upgrade consideration of MSI products right in the beginning of product design.
In addition to process advancement, lower operating temperature and higher performance, the new 32nm Intel processors are the first series that includes native 6-core products on the market. The multi-tasking performance provide by the new 32nm Intel processors will bring consumers the experience of extreme performance. The MSI X58 mainboards have been a heat on the market since they were launched for their outstanding specifications and performance. Another heat is expected from them for their full support and compatibility with the next-generation 32nm processors from Intel. And they will surely be the right choice for power users who dare to challenge the extremes.
Latest News Posts
- Europol says encryption making it harder to fight terrorism
- Spotify app coming to Sony PlayStation 3, PS4
- Is capitalism killing video games?
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi