MSI X58 Mainboards Provide Full Support to Intel 32nm, 6-core LGA1366 Processors
In order to provide consumers more comprehensive upgrade services, MSI, the world-leading mainboard and graphic card manufacturer, announced today that all MSI mainboards using Intel X58 chipset are available for simple BIOS upgrade without reconfiguring any hardware settings to support the next-generation Intel 32nm CPUs. This will bring greater scalability to consumers and mark out the thoughtful upgrade consideration of MSI products right in the beginning of product design.
In addition to process advancement, lower operating temperature and higher performance, the new 32nm Intel processors are the first series that includes native 6-core products on the market. The multi-tasking performance provide by the new 32nm Intel processors will bring consumers the experience of extreme performance. The MSI X58 mainboards have been a heat on the market since they were launched for their outstanding specifications and performance. Another heat is expected from them for their full support and compatibility with the next-generation 32nm processors from Intel. And they will surely be the right choice for power users who dare to challenge the extremes.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives