MSI X58 Mainboards Provide Full Support to Intel 32nm, 6-core LGA1366 Processors
In order to provide consumers more comprehensive upgrade services, MSI, the world-leading mainboard and graphic card manufacturer, announced today that all MSI mainboards using Intel X58 chipset are available for simple BIOS upgrade without reconfiguring any hardware settings to support the next-generation Intel 32nm CPUs. This will bring greater scalability to consumers and mark out the thoughtful upgrade consideration of MSI products right in the beginning of product design.
In addition to process advancement, lower operating temperature and higher performance, the new 32nm Intel processors are the first series that includes native 6-core products on the market. The multi-tasking performance provide by the new 32nm Intel processors will bring consumers the experience of extreme performance. The MSI X58 mainboards have been a heat on the market since they were launched for their outstanding specifications and performance. Another heat is expected from them for their full support and compatibility with the next-generation 32nm processors from Intel. And they will surely be the right choice for power users who dare to challenge the extremes.
Latest News Posts
- Pricing on the ASUS Radeon R9 Fury STRIX leaked
- Robot accidentally kills worker in Volkswagen auto factory
- Meet the Nintendo PlayStation prototype
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors