ECS Introduces its Brand New H57/H55 Motherboards
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced the launch of the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family with a lot of options of brand new technologies and unique features to meet the next generation of HTPC.
New Technologies Bring Performance Improvements
With the dual channel DDR3 memory controller integrated directly into the processor, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family brings higher platform performance than previous generation HTPC, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family also fully supports the latest Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors with Intel HD Graphics technology which optimized to deliver full Windows 7 experience and enhancing the integrated graphics visual capabilities to bring more stunning video quality and mainstream gaming performance than ever.
Unique Features Make Things Easier
In order to help users to make the best selection in choosing their favorite processors, ECS proudly reveals the unique feature, ECS G.P.S (Graphics Processor Sensor) technology, which is an simple plug-and-play way to directly distinguish the processors which support the Intel HD Graphics from others in the latest various type of Intel LGA 1156 socket processors.
A brand new ECS Qooltech III technology with industry leading twin-heatpipe cooling solution provides a stable working environment, and also, the ECS 15 µ Gold Contact technology which offers 3 times extra protection both deliver the great stabilities for motherboard when overclocking.
For overclocking beginners, as usual, the ECS M.I.B II overclocking utility, ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
Various Options Fulfill Users' Desires
To satisfy various requirements of home entertainment, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family introducing several options, users can either choose "Mini-ITX" solution to build a small form factor HTPC in the living room or the "ECS Black Series" solution to build powerful platform by easy overclocking; a 7.1+2 Channel HD Audio Codec enables truly lifelike quality to deliver High-definition audio experience. Besides, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family provides up to 8 USB 2.0 ports for the most popular external devices at present and eSATA port for high speed external eSATA storages; there is also an option to get better network performance by Dual GigaLAN ports with teaming technology.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X