ECS Introduces its Brand New H57/H55 Motherboards
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), a leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today announced the launch of the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family with a lot of options of brand new technologies and unique features to meet the next generation of HTPC.
New Technologies Bring Performance Improvements
With the dual channel DDR3 memory controller integrated directly into the processor, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family brings higher platform performance than previous generation HTPC, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family also fully supports the latest Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors with Intel HD Graphics technology which optimized to deliver full Windows 7 experience and enhancing the integrated graphics visual capabilities to bring more stunning video quality and mainstream gaming performance than ever.
Unique Features Make Things Easier
In order to help users to make the best selection in choosing their favorite processors, ECS proudly reveals the unique feature, ECS G.P.S (Graphics Processor Sensor) technology, which is an simple plug-and-play way to directly distinguish the processors which support the Intel HD Graphics from others in the latest various type of Intel LGA 1156 socket processors.
A brand new ECS Qooltech III technology with industry leading twin-heatpipe cooling solution provides a stable working environment, and also, the ECS 15 µ Gold Contact technology which offers 3 times extra protection both deliver the great stabilities for motherboard when overclocking.
For overclocking beginners, as usual, the ECS M.I.B II overclocking utility, ECS Easy Button, Easy Clear and Easy Debug designs offer an easy way to enjoy boosting system performance without pain.
Various Options Fulfill Users' Desires
To satisfy various requirements of home entertainment, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family introducing several options, users can either choose "Mini-ITX" solution to build a small form factor HTPC in the living room or the "ECS Black Series" solution to build powerful platform by easy overclocking; a 7.1+2 Channel HD Audio Codec enables truly lifelike quality to deliver High-definition audio experience. Besides, the ECS H57/H55 motherboard family provides up to 8 USB 2.0 ports for the most popular external devices at present and eSATA port for high speed external eSATA storages; there is also an option to get better network performance by Dual GigaLAN ports with teaming technology.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- Some Recommendations If You Intend To Deliver Money To India Or Oriental Co
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow