ZOTAC Expands Energy-Efficient Eco Series
"We've had great success with our existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series graphics cards but many users wanted a higher end model, and thus we engineered the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Using our experience from the existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series, we were able to optimize and reduce energy consumption of the award-winning GeForce GTS 250 architecture by a noticeable amount."
Powered by NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 128 unified shaders, the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series deliver compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA enabled games and applications. High-performance DDR3 memory connected via 256-bit memory interface feeds the high-performance graphics processor with maximum energy-efficiency for a visual computing experience that's loaded with stunning realism and performance while maintaining optimal energy-efficiency.
"With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series graphics cards, users can have the best of both worlds - a phenomenal gaming experience that's eco-friendly," Mr. Berger added. It's time to play with the new eco-friendly ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco.
New energy-efficient ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series
Core clock: 675 MHz
128 Unified Shaders
Shader clock: 1620 MHz
512MB or 1GB of DDR3 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 2000 MHz
Dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4 compatible
OpenGL 3.2 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard