ZOTAC Expands Energy-Efficient Eco Series
"We've had great success with our existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series graphics cards but many users wanted a higher end model, and thus we engineered the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Using our experience from the existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series, we were able to optimize and reduce energy consumption of the award-winning GeForce GTS 250 architecture by a noticeable amount."
Powered by NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 128 unified shaders, the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series deliver compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA enabled games and applications. High-performance DDR3 memory connected via 256-bit memory interface feeds the high-performance graphics processor with maximum energy-efficiency for a visual computing experience that's loaded with stunning realism and performance while maintaining optimal energy-efficiency.
"With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series graphics cards, users can have the best of both worlds - a phenomenal gaming experience that's eco-friendly," Mr. Berger added. It's time to play with the new eco-friendly ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco.
New energy-efficient ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series
Core clock: 675 MHz
128 Unified Shaders
Shader clock: 1620 MHz
512MB or 1GB of DDR3 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 2000 MHz
Dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4 compatible
OpenGL 3.2 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand