ZOTAC Expands Energy-Efficient Eco Series
"We've had great success with our existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series graphics cards but many users wanted a higher end model, and thus we engineered the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Using our experience from the existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series, we were able to optimize and reduce energy consumption of the award-winning GeForce GTS 250 architecture by a noticeable amount."
Powered by NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 128 unified shaders, the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series deliver compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA enabled games and applications. High-performance DDR3 memory connected via 256-bit memory interface feeds the high-performance graphics processor with maximum energy-efficiency for a visual computing experience that's loaded with stunning realism and performance while maintaining optimal energy-efficiency.
"With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series graphics cards, users can have the best of both worlds - a phenomenal gaming experience that's eco-friendly," Mr. Berger added. It's time to play with the new eco-friendly ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco.
New energy-efficient ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series
Core clock: 675 MHz
128 Unified Shaders
Shader clock: 1620 MHz
512MB or 1GB of DDR3 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 2000 MHz
Dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4 compatible
OpenGL 3.2 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup