ZOTAC Expands Energy-Efficient Eco Series
"We've had great success with our existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series graphics cards but many users wanted a higher end model, and thus we engineered the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Using our experience from the existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series, we were able to optimize and reduce energy consumption of the award-winning GeForce GTS 250 architecture by a noticeable amount."
Powered by NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 128 unified shaders, the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series deliver compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA enabled games and applications. High-performance DDR3 memory connected via 256-bit memory interface feeds the high-performance graphics processor with maximum energy-efficiency for a visual computing experience that's loaded with stunning realism and performance while maintaining optimal energy-efficiency.
"With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series graphics cards, users can have the best of both worlds - a phenomenal gaming experience that's eco-friendly," Mr. Berger added. It's time to play with the new eco-friendly ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco.
New energy-efficient ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series
Core clock: 675 MHz
128 Unified Shaders
Shader clock: 1620 MHz
512MB or 1GB of DDR3 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 2000 MHz
Dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4 compatible
OpenGL 3.2 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Latest News Posts
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams