ZOTAC Expands Energy-Efficient Eco Series
"We've had great success with our existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series graphics cards but many users wanted a higher end model, and thus we engineered the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Using our experience from the existing ZOTAC GeForce Eco series, we were able to optimize and reduce energy consumption of the award-winning GeForce GTS 250 architecture by a noticeable amount."
Powered by NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 128 unified shaders, the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series deliver compatibility with Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.2, NVIDIA PhysX and CUDA enabled games and applications. High-performance DDR3 memory connected via 256-bit memory interface feeds the high-performance graphics processor with maximum energy-efficiency for a visual computing experience that's loaded with stunning realism and performance while maintaining optimal energy-efficiency.
"With the new ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series graphics cards, users can have the best of both worlds - a phenomenal gaming experience that's eco-friendly," Mr. Berger added. It's time to play with the new eco-friendly ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco.
New energy-efficient ZOTAC GeForce GTS 250 Eco series
Core clock: 675 MHz
128 Unified Shaders
Shader clock: 1620 MHz
512MB or 1GB of DDR3 memory
256-bit memory interface
Memory clock: 2000 MHz
Dual-link DVI output
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4 compatible
OpenGL 3.2 compatible
NVIDIA CUDA & PhysX ready
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees