TRENDnet Launches the 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N Router
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 7, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the ultra compact 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N Router, model TEW-655BR3G. The 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N Router connects to the Internet either using a traditional hard wired connection, or by cutting the cables and connecting with a compatible USB modem from a 3G/4G Internet service provider such as SprintTM, AT&TTM, or VerizonTM.
Designed for people on the go, this compact router connects to the Internet from any 3G/4G cellular phone signal. No installation required, simply plug the 3G/4G USB modem into the router to share an Internet connection with up six times the speed and three times the coverage of a wireless g solution.
No more scrambling to find Internet access while on the go. Now you can share the Internet at a job site, while carpooling to work, in between flights at the airport, and even while on vacation with the family. Consumers only need to have an active Internet plan with their respective third party 3G/4G Internet service provider. The latest wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported clients at the touch of a button.
"Designed for real-life portability, TEW-655BR3G has a rechargeable and replaceable 1.5 hour lithium ion battery," stated Sonny Su, Technology Director of TRENDnet. "The connection speed users receive from their 3G Internet provider currently tops out around 3Mbps. The router's 150Mbps wireless n technology provides ample bandwidth for all connected users."
The 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N Router, model TEW-655BR3G, will be available from online and retail partners in early April.
The MSRP for the TEW-655BR3G is US $99.99.
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk would like the chance to retire on Mars, biographer says
- It looks like first wave of Valve Steam Machines preorders are gone
- Hyundai willing to roll the dice on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
- Nintendo looking ahead to NX, but won't quit on 3DS, Wii U owners
- Astronauts heading to Mars will likely need a flexible spacesuit
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive