TRENDnet Launches the ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 7, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the price-to-performance category leading ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P.
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera transmits real-time video over the Internet at up to 1280 x 960 SXVGA resolution. Manage up to four video profiles and record megapixel H.264 quality video while simultaneously streaming content to a compatible 3GPP mobile phone. No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Manage up to 32 cameras from TRENDnet's ProView camera line with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include Samba client support, motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG image compression, 2-way audio, input/output ports, a removable CS mount lens, 16x digital zoom, four video profiles, and a built-in SD card slot to store video directly to a memory card. The camera's extruded aluminum housing has top and bottom mounting points and it comes with a wall/ceiling mounting kit.
"The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera boasts a compelling blend of enterprise class features," stated Sonny Su, Technology Director of TRENDnet. "It is well positioned to gain significant market share within the IP Camera Megapixel sub-segment."
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P, will be available from online and retail partners in early March.
The MSRP for the TV-IP522P is U.S. $249.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20