TRENDnet Launches the ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 7, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the price-to-performance category leading ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P.
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera transmits real-time video over the Internet at up to 1280 x 960 SXVGA resolution. Manage up to four video profiles and record megapixel H.264 quality video while simultaneously streaming content to a compatible 3GPP mobile phone. No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Manage up to 32 cameras from TRENDnet's ProView camera line with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include Samba client support, motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG image compression, 2-way audio, input/output ports, a removable CS mount lens, 16x digital zoom, four video profiles, and a built-in SD card slot to store video directly to a memory card. The camera's extruded aluminum housing has top and bottom mounting points and it comes with a wall/ceiling mounting kit.
"The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera boasts a compelling blend of enterprise class features," stated Sonny Su, Technology Director of TRENDnet. "It is well positioned to gain significant market share within the IP Camera Megapixel sub-segment."
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P, will be available from online and retail partners in early March.
The MSRP for the TV-IP522P is U.S. $249.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- Alaska Airlines testing biometrics technology at San Jose airport
- Bethesda: 'We made a s**tload of Pip-Boys,' but it hasn't been enough
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices