TRENDnet Launches the ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 7, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the price-to-performance category leading ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P.
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera transmits real-time video over the Internet at up to 1280 x 960 SXVGA resolution. Manage up to four video profiles and record megapixel H.264 quality video while simultaneously streaming content to a compatible 3GPP mobile phone. No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Manage up to 32 cameras from TRENDnet's ProView camera line with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include Samba client support, motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG image compression, 2-way audio, input/output ports, a removable CS mount lens, 16x digital zoom, four video profiles, and a built-in SD card slot to store video directly to a memory card. The camera's extruded aluminum housing has top and bottom mounting points and it comes with a wall/ceiling mounting kit.
"The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera boasts a compelling blend of enterprise class features," stated Sonny Su, Technology Director of TRENDnet. "It is well positioned to gain significant market share within the IP Camera Megapixel sub-segment."
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P, will be available from online and retail partners in early March.
The MSRP for the TV-IP522P is U.S. $249.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and LG working on a display with 4 curved sides?
- Call of Duty: WWII screenshots are sparse
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design