TRENDnet Launches the ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera
TORRANCE, Calif. -January 7, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the launch of the price-to-performance category leading ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P.
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera transmits real-time video over the Internet at up to 1280 x 960 SXVGA resolution. Manage up to four video profiles and record megapixel H.264 quality video while simultaneously streaming content to a compatible 3GPP mobile phone. No need to install this camera near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Manage up to 32 cameras from TRENDnet's ProView camera line with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include Samba client support, motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG image compression, 2-way audio, input/output ports, a removable CS mount lens, 16x digital zoom, four video profiles, and a built-in SD card slot to store video directly to a memory card. The camera's extruded aluminum housing has top and bottom mounting points and it comes with a wall/ceiling mounting kit.
"The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera boasts a compelling blend of enterprise class features," stated Sonny Su, Technology Director of TRENDnet. "It is well positioned to gain significant market share within the IP Camera Megapixel sub-segment."
The ProView Megapixel PoE Internet Camera, model TV-IP522P, will be available from online and retail partners in early March.
The MSRP for the TV-IP522P is U.S. $249.99.
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015