KINGMAX Introduces High Density Solutions for DDR3 Memory
KINGMAX, leading manufacturer of DRAM Module and Flash Products, announces the high density solution for DDR3 memory for Intel Core i5 and i7, provide the most stable compatibility for desktop and laptop platforms. These DIMMs are available in single, dual and triple channel configurations and are specifically tuned for Intel CPUs; unleash the best performance for gaming operation.
KINGMAX high density solution DRAM Module improves the performance of 64 bit OS efficiently. The efficiency would be upturned after adopting KINGMAX high density DRAM Module, while operating video decoding, large image file handling and modifying and performance demanding games.
KINGMAX high density DRAM Modules pass the compatibility testing for most motherboards and have the worldwide lifetime warranty with technical support for free. For more information please visit KINGMAX.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi