KINGMAX Introduces High Density Solutions for DDR3 Memory
KINGMAX, leading manufacturer of DRAM Module and Flash Products, announces the high density solution for DDR3 memory for Intel Core i5 and i7, provide the most stable compatibility for desktop and laptop platforms. These DIMMs are available in single, dual and triple channel configurations and are specifically tuned for Intel CPUs; unleash the best performance for gaming operation.
KINGMAX high density solution DRAM Module improves the performance of 64 bit OS efficiently. The efficiency would be upturned after adopting KINGMAX high density DRAM Module, while operating video decoding, large image file handling and modifying and performance demanding games.
KINGMAX high density DRAM Modules pass the compatibility testing for most motherboards and have the worldwide lifetime warranty with technical support for free. For more information please visit KINGMAX.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition