KINGMAX Introduces High Density Solutions for DDR3 Memory
KINGMAX, leading manufacturer of DRAM Module and Flash Products, announces the high density solution for DDR3 memory for Intel Core i5 and i7, provide the most stable compatibility for desktop and laptop platforms. These DIMMs are available in single, dual and triple channel configurations and are specifically tuned for Intel CPUs; unleash the best performance for gaming operation.
KINGMAX high density solution DRAM Module improves the performance of 64 bit OS efficiently. The efficiency would be upturned after adopting KINGMAX high density DRAM Module, while operating video decoding, large image file handling and modifying and performance demanding games.
KINGMAX high density DRAM Modules pass the compatibility testing for most motherboards and have the worldwide lifetime warranty with technical support for free. For more information please visit KINGMAX.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling