G.Skill Releases its Ultimate DDR3 Memory Modules
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, has today released its ultimate DDR3 memory kit. At 2400 MHz CL9 and 2000 MHz CL6, these ultra high frequency memory modules are available in standard 4GB (2GBx2) memory kits and are specifically tailored for Intel's P55 chipset and LGA-1156 CPUs.
The 2,400MHz CL9 memory modules are the fastest commercially available memory product in the world, allowing overclocking enthusiasts to reach unprecedented levels of performance to achieve the ultimate PC. In addition, G.Skill has also announced a series of ultra low latency DDR3 2,000MHz memory kits, including an extreme CL6, followed by CL7, CL8 and CL9, which perfectly match current Intel Core i5 750 and Core i7 860, 870 CPUs.
To ensure reliability with performance, G.Skill has worked with performance mainboard companies to ensure the best stability and compatibility. All new G.Skill memory modules require the latest mainboard BIOS version for best results, and the compatible mainboard list is shown on product section in G.Skill's official website.
The upcoming specs are listed in the following from:
Latest News Posts
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- Small businesses plagued by successful ransomware cyberattacks
- Microsoft Bing search engine now has more than 20% market share in US
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives