G.Skill Releases its Ultimate DDR3 Memory Modules
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, has today released its ultimate DDR3 memory kit. At 2400 MHz CL9 and 2000 MHz CL6, these ultra high frequency memory modules are available in standard 4GB (2GBx2) memory kits and are specifically tailored for Intel's P55 chipset and LGA-1156 CPUs.
The 2,400MHz CL9 memory modules are the fastest commercially available memory product in the world, allowing overclocking enthusiasts to reach unprecedented levels of performance to achieve the ultimate PC. In addition, G.Skill has also announced a series of ultra low latency DDR3 2,000MHz memory kits, including an extreme CL6, followed by CL7, CL8 and CL9, which perfectly match current Intel Core i5 750 and Core i7 860, 870 CPUs.
To ensure reliability with performance, G.Skill has worked with performance mainboard companies to ensure the best stability and compatibility. All new G.Skill memory modules require the latest mainboard BIOS version for best results, and the compatible mainboard list is shown on product section in G.Skill's official website.
The upcoming specs are listed in the following from:
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis