G.Skill Releases its Ultimate DDR3 Memory Modules
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and high performance solid-state storage, has today released its ultimate DDR3 memory kit. At 2400 MHz CL9 and 2000 MHz CL6, these ultra high frequency memory modules are available in standard 4GB (2GBx2) memory kits and are specifically tailored for Intel's P55 chipset and LGA-1156 CPUs.
The 2,400MHz CL9 memory modules are the fastest commercially available memory product in the world, allowing overclocking enthusiasts to reach unprecedented levels of performance to achieve the ultimate PC. In addition, G.Skill has also announced a series of ultra low latency DDR3 2,000MHz memory kits, including an extreme CL6, followed by CL7, CL8 and CL9, which perfectly match current Intel Core i5 750 and Core i7 860, 870 CPUs.
To ensure reliability with performance, G.Skill has worked with performance mainboard companies to ensure the best stability and compatibility. All new G.Skill memory modules require the latest mainboard BIOS version for best results, and the compatible mainboard list is shown on product section in G.Skill's official website.
The upcoming specs are listed in the following from:
Latest News Posts
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller