Silicon Power's Latest Xpower DDR3 Overclocking Memory Module
Revolutionary Heat sink for Better Performance and Stability
January 5, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan> World class flash memory module manufacturer, Silicon Power announces today the new Xpower DDR3 overclocking series memory module. With dual (2GBx2) and tri-channel (2GBx3) packs, it is available in DDR3-1600, 1800, 2000, 2133 MHz variants. Completely compatible with Intel quad-core Core i5 and Core i7 platforms, Xpower DDR3 modules use "oblique groove manufacturing process" and pure aluminum heat sink to resolve heat dissipation issues. In addition, Xpower DDR3 applies 1.65V to maintain high speed and stability to meet the needs of enthusiasts and gamers.
The oblique groove heat sink design of Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 overclocking series increases the heat dissipation area of the heat sink and can provide up to twice the heat dissipation ability over standard heat sinks. In addition, the Xpower DDR3 series use 8-layered PCBs and new fly-by topology design for more efficient commands, addresses, control signals, and clocks signals. It also supports On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed. Silicon Power insists on using original memory modules and FBGA packaging for better heat dissipation and accurate data transfer.
Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 overclocking series are 100% tested for dual and tri-channel operation. They are high performance, stability and compatibility guaranteed. Comprising of superior specifications, speed and low latencies, it is the boost juice for all-round performance needs. The high memory module capacity is perfect for photo / video editing and gaming requirements so users can fully enjoy quad-core performances on their Intel Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
- Memory module type: Xpower DDR3 Memory
- Pins: 240Pin Long-DIMM
- Frequency: DDR3-1600MHz / 1800MHz / 2000MHz / 2133MHz
- ECC function: Unbuffer Non-ECC Memory
- Capacity: 4GB(2GBx2) / 6GB(2GBx3)
- Flash module spec.: 128Mx8 (bit) (single module capacity)
- Operating voltage: 1.65 V
- Cas Latency: 8 (1600MHz) / 9 (1800/2000/2133MHz)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
New generation of heat sink featuring ultra efficient heat dissipation
1. Oblique groove heatsink to increase surface areas on top and bottom
2. All aluminum heatsink for maximum heat dissipation. It effectively reduces up to 6~10 degrees under load. Fashionable gold alloy look for futuristic looks
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs