Silicon Power's Latest Xpower DDR3 Overclocking Memory Module
Revolutionary Heat sink for Better Performance and Stability
January 5, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan> World class flash memory module manufacturer, Silicon Power announces today the new Xpower DDR3 overclocking series memory module. With dual (2GBx2) and tri-channel (2GBx3) packs, it is available in DDR3-1600, 1800, 2000, 2133 MHz variants. Completely compatible with Intel quad-core Core i5 and Core i7 platforms, Xpower DDR3 modules use "oblique groove manufacturing process" and pure aluminum heat sink to resolve heat dissipation issues. In addition, Xpower DDR3 applies 1.65V to maintain high speed and stability to meet the needs of enthusiasts and gamers.
The oblique groove heat sink design of Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 overclocking series increases the heat dissipation area of the heat sink and can provide up to twice the heat dissipation ability over standard heat sinks. In addition, the Xpower DDR3 series use 8-layered PCBs and new fly-by topology design for more efficient commands, addresses, control signals, and clocks signals. It also supports On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed. Silicon Power insists on using original memory modules and FBGA packaging for better heat dissipation and accurate data transfer.
Silicon Power's Xpower DDR3 overclocking series are 100% tested for dual and tri-channel operation. They are high performance, stability and compatibility guaranteed. Comprising of superior specifications, speed and low latencies, it is the boost juice for all-round performance needs. The high memory module capacity is perfect for photo / video editing and gaming requirements so users can fully enjoy quad-core performances on their Intel Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
- Memory module type: Xpower DDR3 Memory
- Pins: 240Pin Long-DIMM
- Frequency: DDR3-1600MHz / 1800MHz / 2000MHz / 2133MHz
- ECC function: Unbuffer Non-ECC Memory
- Capacity: 4GB(2GBx2) / 6GB(2GBx3)
- Flash module spec.: 128Mx8 (bit) (single module capacity)
- Operating voltage: 1.65 V
- Cas Latency: 8 (1600MHz) / 9 (1800/2000/2133MHz)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
New generation of heat sink featuring ultra efficient heat dissipation
1. Oblique groove heatsink to increase surface areas on top and bottom
2. All aluminum heatsink for maximum heat dissipation. It effectively reduces up to 6~10 degrees under load. Fashionable gold alloy look for futuristic looks
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017