ZOTAC Announces Collaboration With ITE
ZOTAC and ITE collaborate to enable HDMI output on Pinetrail platforms
HONG KONG - Jan. 4, 2010 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces a new collaboration with leading IC design house, ITE TECH. INC., that enables HDMI output on the Intel® Pinetrail-based ZOTAC NM10 series platform. ZOTAC is the world's first manufacturer to deliver HDMI output capabilities with the latest Pinetrail-based platforms and enables users to connect the energy-efficient platforms to digital monitors and televisions with ease.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms feature the first implementation of the ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in a motherboard and enables resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) on monitors and television. Coupled with a VGA output, the ZOTAC NM10 series platform delivers broad compatibility with analog and digital monitors and televisions.
"Our goal at ZOTAC is to deliver class-leading products. By working with ITE, we're able to make the ZOTAC NM10 series platforms with best-in-class connectivity and expansion options for all your energy-efficient computing needs," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - the NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi - and combines the energy-efficient Intel® Atom D510 processor and Intel® NM10 Express chipset with world class engineering for the ultimate energy-efficient platforms.
It's time to play with the HDMI-equipped ZOTAC NM10 series platforms.
ZOTAC collaborates with ITE TECH. INC.
Collaboration enables HDMI output on ZOTAC NM10 series platforms
ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter enables HDMI output
Resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) supported
ZOTAC NM10 series platforms available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is a leading manufacturer graphics cards, motherboard and mini-PC manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality. For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- Facebook testing new video features
- Six new images show off Surface Pro 4 from every angle
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS