ZOTAC Announces Collaboration With ITE
ZOTAC and ITE collaborate to enable HDMI output on Pinetrail platforms
HONG KONG - Jan. 4, 2010 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces a new collaboration with leading IC design house, ITE TECH. INC., that enables HDMI output on the Intel® Pinetrail-based ZOTAC NM10 series platform. ZOTAC is the world's first manufacturer to deliver HDMI output capabilities with the latest Pinetrail-based platforms and enables users to connect the energy-efficient platforms to digital monitors and televisions with ease.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms feature the first implementation of the ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in a motherboard and enables resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) on monitors and television. Coupled with a VGA output, the ZOTAC NM10 series platform delivers broad compatibility with analog and digital monitors and televisions.
"Our goal at ZOTAC is to deliver class-leading products. By working with ITE, we're able to make the ZOTAC NM10 series platforms with best-in-class connectivity and expansion options for all your energy-efficient computing needs," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - the NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi - and combines the energy-efficient Intel® Atom D510 processor and Intel® NM10 Express chipset with world class engineering for the ultimate energy-efficient platforms.
It's time to play with the HDMI-equipped ZOTAC NM10 series platforms.
ZOTAC collaborates with ITE TECH. INC.
Collaboration enables HDMI output on ZOTAC NM10 series platforms
ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter enables HDMI output
Resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) supported
ZOTAC NM10 series platforms available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is a leading manufacturer graphics cards, motherboard and mini-PC manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality. For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 update will use AI to fight cyberattacks
- Star Wars Battlefront II alpha could hit all platforms
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus