ZOTAC Announces Collaboration With ITE
ZOTAC and ITE collaborate to enable HDMI output on Pinetrail platforms
HONG KONG - Jan. 4, 2010 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces a new collaboration with leading IC design house, ITE TECH. INC., that enables HDMI output on the Intel® Pinetrail-based ZOTAC NM10 series platform. ZOTAC is the world's first manufacturer to deliver HDMI output capabilities with the latest Pinetrail-based platforms and enables users to connect the energy-efficient platforms to digital monitors and televisions with ease.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms feature the first implementation of the ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in a motherboard and enables resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) on monitors and television. Coupled with a VGA output, the ZOTAC NM10 series platform delivers broad compatibility with analog and digital monitors and televisions.
"Our goal at ZOTAC is to deliver class-leading products. By working with ITE, we're able to make the ZOTAC NM10 series platforms with best-in-class connectivity and expansion options for all your energy-efficient computing needs," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - the NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi - and combines the energy-efficient Intel® Atom D510 processor and Intel® NM10 Express chipset with world class engineering for the ultimate energy-efficient platforms.
It's time to play with the HDMI-equipped ZOTAC NM10 series platforms.
ZOTAC collaborates with ITE TECH. INC.
Collaboration enables HDMI output on ZOTAC NM10 series platforms
ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter enables HDMI output
Resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) supported
ZOTAC NM10 series platforms available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is a leading manufacturer graphics cards, motherboard and mini-PC manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality. For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Pioneer the next AI breakthrough with machine learning
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L