ZOTAC Announces Collaboration With ITE
ZOTAC and ITE collaborate to enable HDMI output on Pinetrail platforms
HONG KONG - Jan. 4, 2010 -- ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces a new collaboration with leading IC design house, ITE TECH. INC., that enables HDMI output on the Intel® Pinetrail-based ZOTAC NM10 series platform. ZOTAC is the world's first manufacturer to deliver HDMI output capabilities with the latest Pinetrail-based platforms and enables users to connect the energy-efficient platforms to digital monitors and televisions with ease.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms feature the first implementation of the ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter in a motherboard and enables resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) on monitors and television. Coupled with a VGA output, the ZOTAC NM10 series platform delivers broad compatibility with analog and digital monitors and televisions.
"Our goal at ZOTAC is to deliver class-leading products. By working with ITE, we're able to make the ZOTAC NM10 series platforms with best-in-class connectivity and expansion options for all your energy-efficient computing needs," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC NM10 series platforms are available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - the NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi - and combines the energy-efficient Intel® Atom D510 processor and Intel® NM10 Express chipset with world class engineering for the ultimate energy-efficient platforms.
It's time to play with the HDMI-equipped ZOTAC NM10 series platforms.
ZOTAC collaborates with ITE TECH. INC.
Collaboration enables HDMI output on ZOTAC NM10 series platforms
ITE IT6261 LVDS-to-HDMI signal converter enables HDMI output
Resolutions up to 1366x768 (720p) supported
ZOTAC NM10 series platforms available in mini-ITX and mini-DTX form factors - NM10-ITX WiFi and NM10-DTX WiFi
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is a leading manufacturer graphics cards, motherboard and mini-PC manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality. For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset