-- GIGABYTE First With USB 3.0 Motherboard Certification --
-- GA-P55A-UD3 with Onboard USB 3.0 Passes Rigorous USB-IF Testing --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 4, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard is the world's first motherboard to pass USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification. As the first motherboard to receive such certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 is qualified to display the SuperSpeed USB logo, assuring customers their motherboard provides all the speed and power efficiency enhancements that SuperSpeed USB offers, including up to 10x data transfer speed boost over USB 2.0 as well as compatibility with existing USB 2.0 products.
In order to receive certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 underwent strict compliance and product quality testing from the USB-IF. Other GIGABYTE motherboard models with onboard USB 3.0 are currently being tested and are expected to pass certification within the next couple of weeks.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now