-- GIGABYTE First With USB 3.0 Motherboard Certification --
-- GA-P55A-UD3 with Onboard USB 3.0 Passes Rigorous USB-IF Testing --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 4, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard is the world's first motherboard to pass USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification. As the first motherboard to receive such certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 is qualified to display the SuperSpeed USB logo, assuring customers their motherboard provides all the speed and power efficiency enhancements that SuperSpeed USB offers, including up to 10x data transfer speed boost over USB 2.0 as well as compatibility with existing USB 2.0 products.
In order to receive certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 underwent strict compliance and product quality testing from the USB-IF. Other GIGABYTE motherboard models with onboard USB 3.0 are currently being tested and are expected to pass certification within the next couple of weeks.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick