-- GIGABYTE First With USB 3.0 Motherboard Certification --
-- GA-P55A-UD3 with Onboard USB 3.0 Passes Rigorous USB-IF Testing --
Taipei, Taiwan, January 4, 2010 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today proudly announced that the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard is the world's first motherboard to pass USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification. As the first motherboard to receive such certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 is qualified to display the SuperSpeed USB logo, assuring customers their motherboard provides all the speed and power efficiency enhancements that SuperSpeed USB offers, including up to 10x data transfer speed boost over USB 2.0 as well as compatibility with existing USB 2.0 products.
In order to receive certification, the GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 underwent strict compliance and product quality testing from the USB-IF. Other GIGABYTE motherboard models with onboard USB 3.0 are currently being tested and are expected to pass certification within the next couple of weeks.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched