ECS Unveils Environment-Friendly Atom Motherboard
Smaller and Faster
Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 21, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce a brand new small and powerful motherboard, ECS TIGT-I, embedded the latest Intel® dual core AtomTM processor D510 integrated memory controller and Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150(GMA3150) to deliver up to 20% higher performance than ever for home users.
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard features fast Ethernet, high definition audio for various internet applications and leverages integrated GMA3150 graphics core supporting DirectX 9 for popular graphics requirements. In addition, the ultra low voltage and Mini-ITX(170x170mm) form factor, make the ECS TIGT-I motherboard become an ideal solution for fan-less systems, small form factor PCs or portable devices.
Powerful and Energy-Saving
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard is based on Intel® NM10 Express chipsets and integrated with Intel® dual core AtomTM 45nm processor at 1.66 GHz. With the brand new 2-chip solution, the ECS TIGT-I saves 50% power but increases up to 20% performance than previous generation. Besides, ECS TIGT-1's fan-less design come with the low-power processor also targets at portable battery-operated applications like mobile internet devices and low-cost laptop PCs.
The ECS TIGT-I is well equipped to a complete system with Fast Ethernet port, high definition audio, 2 x SATA3.0 Gb/s, 1 x PATA, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x DDR2 800, 1 x PCIe x1 expansion slot.
For more information on ECS TIGT-I or any other ECS products, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's latest PS4 uses less up to 18% less power, also weighs less
- Former Microsoft exec Peter Moore recounts the Red Ring of Death chaos
- Nintendo defends itself after criticism from an extremely quiet E3
- Analyst: Less than 1% revenue generated from Apple Music
- Spotify pulls Prince's music catalog, per the musician's request
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive