ECS Unveils Environment-Friendly Atom Motherboard
Smaller and Faster
Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 21, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce a brand new small and powerful motherboard, ECS TIGT-I, embedded the latest Intel® dual core AtomTM processor D510 integrated memory controller and Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150(GMA3150) to deliver up to 20% higher performance than ever for home users.
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard features fast Ethernet, high definition audio for various internet applications and leverages integrated GMA3150 graphics core supporting DirectX 9 for popular graphics requirements. In addition, the ultra low voltage and Mini-ITX(170x170mm) form factor, make the ECS TIGT-I motherboard become an ideal solution for fan-less systems, small form factor PCs or portable devices.
Powerful and Energy-Saving
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard is based on Intel® NM10 Express chipsets and integrated with Intel® dual core AtomTM 45nm processor at 1.66 GHz. With the brand new 2-chip solution, the ECS TIGT-I saves 50% power but increases up to 20% performance than previous generation. Besides, ECS TIGT-1's fan-less design come with the low-power processor also targets at portable battery-operated applications like mobile internet devices and low-cost laptop PCs.
The ECS TIGT-I is well equipped to a complete system with Fast Ethernet port, high definition audio, 2 x SATA3.0 Gb/s, 1 x PATA, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x DDR2 800, 1 x PCIe x1 expansion slot.
For more information on ECS TIGT-I or any other ECS products, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- NVIDIA confirms the GeForce GTX 1080 cooler, kinda
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 leaked benchmarks tease 8GB RAM at 10GHz
- Live TV coming to YouTube coming next year, sources say
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini