ECS Unveils Environment-Friendly Atom Motherboard
Smaller and Faster
Taipei, Taiwan, Dec. 21, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, is pleased to introduce a brand new small and powerful motherboard, ECS TIGT-I, embedded the latest Intel® dual core AtomTM processor D510 integrated memory controller and Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150(GMA3150) to deliver up to 20% higher performance than ever for home users.
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard features fast Ethernet, high definition audio for various internet applications and leverages integrated GMA3150 graphics core supporting DirectX 9 for popular graphics requirements. In addition, the ultra low voltage and Mini-ITX(170x170mm) form factor, make the ECS TIGT-I motherboard become an ideal solution for fan-less systems, small form factor PCs or portable devices.
Powerful and Energy-Saving
The ECS TIGT-I motherboard is based on Intel® NM10 Express chipsets and integrated with Intel® dual core AtomTM 45nm processor at 1.66 GHz. With the brand new 2-chip solution, the ECS TIGT-I saves 50% power but increases up to 20% performance than previous generation. Besides, ECS TIGT-1's fan-less design come with the low-power processor also targets at portable battery-operated applications like mobile internet devices and low-cost laptop PCs.
The ECS TIGT-I is well equipped to a complete system with Fast Ethernet port, high definition audio, 2 x SATA3.0 Gb/s, 1 x PATA, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x DDR2 800, 1 x PCIe x1 expansion slot.
For more information on ECS TIGT-I or any other ECS products, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition