MSI launches "P45-8D Memory Lover" motherboard
The world's first motherboard equipped with 8 memory slots
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, a leading manufacturer of motherboard products, unveils its latest "P45-D8 Memory Lover" motherboard which is equipped with eight memory slots. When users want to upgrade the motherboard, they can use the current DDR2 memory to save money as well, also retain the future escalation of the DDR3 memory flexibility. When the price of DDR3 memory declines, users can utilize this to increase the performance.
The new MSI P45-8D Memory Lover motherboard is powered by the latest Intel® P45 Express chipset. It supports the Intel® Core 2 Extreme / Quad and other multi-core processors with an FSB up to 1600MHz. The main feature of P45-8D Memory Lover is the superb memory expansion flexibility. It has a total of eight memory slots which users can expand to 16GB by using four DDR2 memory or 8GB by using four DDR3 memory.
P45-8D Memory Lover is also equipped with PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics card slot, which allows up to twice the bandwidth of current PCI Express slot. In audio processing, P45-8D Memory Lover comes with 8-channel high-definition audio codec which can handle multiple sources. Users can enjoy high-definition 3D games and high-quality sound. P45-8D Memory Lover comes with the cooling heat-pipe design with high thermal efficiency to rule out the heat of the North Bridge and South Bridge quickly, ensuring better stability than other same level products. In addition, P45-8D Memory Lover also comes with the "Memory Identifier" and "Memory Runner" design.
The Memory Identifier is function for digital switch, which provide the best memory transmission signals also upgrade the memory compatibility and performance. The Memory Runner is function for memory voltage switch. It enhances the ease of overclocking process and ensures the memory can boot successfully on overclocking and over-voltage.
Latest News Posts
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available