Sharkoon with new "Rush Power" power supply
Sharkoon Rush Power now available in 400, 500 and 600 Watt / efficient power supply with modular flat cable, 80-plus efficiency, Active PFC and 135mm Silent fan / MSRP 51.90 euros / available shortly: Series "Rush Power C" with appropriate attached cables
Sharkoon introduces two additional models to the 600-Watt power supply Rush Power SHA-R600M. Due to high customer demand, the "Rush Power" now also supports both 400-Watt and 500-Watt power classes. All three models meet ATX-2.31 specifications and therefore support both Intel and AMD systems. The "Rush Power" network features two separate 12V rails for a reliable and stabile power supply for CPU and disk drives, a 80-plus efficiency, active PFC and a modular cable system for space-saving ventilation and component supplies. A 135mm silent fan is provided for an efficient and silent cooling system.
For hardware installation a 10-pin SATA port, four 4-pin drive connectors and two 6-pin PCIe connectors are all provided. Attached to the power supply are both the 20+4 pin ATX and the 4+4 pin P8 power key cables, Sharkoon also provides a set of modular cables within shipping: For the graphic cards with a 400-Watt SHA-R400M, a 6-pin and 6+2 pin PCIe-cables are available. The two powerful 500 and 600-Watt models are both jointly equipped with four PCIe-connectors, including two with 8-pins for PCIe-2.0 graphic card. The kit also includes cables for connecting up to six SATA drives, five optical drives and a 3.5" drive. A power cable, eight language instructions manual, cable ties, screw set and a practical cable pouch are also included within shipping.
Sharkoon will soon introduce an additional power supply with secure fixed cables as the "Rush Power C" series.
End customers will find the Sharkoon "Rush Power" available immediately from authorized retailers.
Sharkoon Rush Power 400W: MSRP 51.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 500W: MSRP 59.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 600W: MSRP 69.90 euros
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Power series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- eSports betting startup Unikrn gets backed by Ashton Kutcher
- Naughty Dog announces March 18, 2016 release for Uncharted 4 on PS4
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Gigabyte G1 z170 Gaming 7 motherboard.
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20