Sharkoon with new "Rush Power" power supply
Sharkoon Rush Power now available in 400, 500 and 600 Watt / efficient power supply with modular flat cable, 80-plus efficiency, Active PFC and 135mm Silent fan / MSRP 51.90 euros / available shortly: Series "Rush Power C" with appropriate attached cables
Sharkoon introduces two additional models to the 600-Watt power supply Rush Power SHA-R600M. Due to high customer demand, the "Rush Power" now also supports both 400-Watt and 500-Watt power classes. All three models meet ATX-2.31 specifications and therefore support both Intel and AMD systems. The "Rush Power" network features two separate 12V rails for a reliable and stabile power supply for CPU and disk drives, a 80-plus efficiency, active PFC and a modular cable system for space-saving ventilation and component supplies. A 135mm silent fan is provided for an efficient and silent cooling system.
For hardware installation a 10-pin SATA port, four 4-pin drive connectors and two 6-pin PCIe connectors are all provided. Attached to the power supply are both the 20+4 pin ATX and the 4+4 pin P8 power key cables, Sharkoon also provides a set of modular cables within shipping: For the graphic cards with a 400-Watt SHA-R400M, a 6-pin and 6+2 pin PCIe-cables are available. The two powerful 500 and 600-Watt models are both jointly equipped with four PCIe-connectors, including two with 8-pins for PCIe-2.0 graphic card. The kit also includes cables for connecting up to six SATA drives, five optical drives and a 3.5" drive. A power cable, eight language instructions manual, cable ties, screw set and a practical cable pouch are also included within shipping.
Sharkoon will soon introduce an additional power supply with secure fixed cables as the "Rush Power C" series.
End customers will find the Sharkoon "Rush Power" available immediately from authorized retailers.
Sharkoon Rush Power 400W: MSRP 51.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 500W: MSRP 59.90 euros
Sharkoon Rush Power 600W: MSRP 69.90 euros
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Rush Power series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- Tt eSPORTS re-releases the CRONOS headset with enhanced features
- FPS unveils new 80 Plus Gold Power supplies with upgraded features
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling