MSI introduces R5770-PMD1G graphics card with over voltage function of GPU
Equipped with 8cm engine fan supports tuning fan speed based on different temperature triggers by Afterburner
[Taipei - Taiwan] Global leading motherboard and graphics card brand-manufacturer, MSI, today unveils R5770-PMD1G graphics card with over voltage function of GPU after introducing hot selling R5770 series graphics cards. MSI R5770-PMD1G adopts 40nm manufacturing process Radeon HD 5770 GPU, 800 units of stream processors, and high speed GDDR5 1GB memory. Also, it supports DirectX11 and ATI Eyefinity three-screen output technology, so that users can enjoy the latest DX11 games and use multi monitors to enlarge the view in games. MSI R5770-PMD1G is bundled with MSI overclocking utility "Afterburner" which supports over voltage function of GPU and tuning the fan speed based on different temperature triggers, becoming one of the most attractive HD 5770 cards in the market.
Supports over voltage function of GPU
MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the over voltage function of GPU by MSI exclusive overclocking utility "afterburner", and the maximum overclocking voltage will be up to 1.300V. The overclocking limitation will be higher, increasing additional performance. If you are looking for a HD 5770 that can easily improve the performance by overclocking, the best choice is MSI R5770-PMD1G for sure.
Adopts 8cm engine fan, and users can change its fan speed based on different temperature triggers
MSI R5770-PMD1G uses 8cm engine fan with PWM fan control function. Use MSI overclocking utility "afterburner" to change its fan speed based on different temperature triggers up to 8 points. Users can change the fan settings according to their preference, no matter if they like cool or silent working environment in idle.
Supports DirectX 11 to enjoy the stunning visual effects by the latest DX11 games
In addition, MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the new DirectX 11 / Shader 5.0 and OpenGL 3.2 standards. Users can experience the newest DirectX 11 game title "Dirt2", experiencing the true-to-life racing game with a lot of amazing effects. MSI R5770-PMD1G can not only play 3D game or speed up HD movie, but also supports OpenCL and other GP-GPU computing technology to improve the speed of daily application by working with CPU, adding more value to graphics card.
Brand new ATi Eyefinity technology - single-card triple-screen output
MSI R5770-PMD1G supports the new ATi Eyefinity technology, allowing for triple screen output on one single card**; The ATi Eyefinity technology breaks with the former limitations that one graphics card could only support a maximum of two outputs, providing maximum to three x 2560*1600 resolution. With wider view, the productivities of those professionals that have to draw hi-res pictures or browse lots of excel data can be highly improved; the gamer can understand the whole battle situation within a blink of eyes, so to win the competition is not hard anymore!
** When using the ATi Eyefinity technology, one of the display outputs has to go through the Display Port interface.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines