Corsair® Launches 24GB Dominator DDR3 Memory Kit for High-Performance Computing Applications
24GB triple-channel kit designed for professional applications and performance enthusiasts
FREMONT, California, December 15, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced a 24GB Dominator triple-channel DDR3 memory kit designed for high-performance desktop and workstation computing applications.
Corsair's 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit has been rigorously tested in high-performance platforms based on the Intel® X58 motherboard chipset for Intel® Core i7 [Bloomfield] processors. It comprises six 4GB DDR3 DIMMs that operate at a frequency of 1333MHz, at latency timings of 9-9-9-27, with 1.65V VDIMM. The 24GB Dominator memory kit also features Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink technology for optimal cooling and reliability. The modules, equipped with signature American Racing Blue heatsink fins, are found on select Corsair Dominator DDR3 memory for Intel® Core i5 and Core i7 platforms in 8GB and 12GB kits.
"Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit is perfect for high-performance computing applications, including computational research, HD digital content creation, working with multiple virtual machines, and other data-intensive applications," said John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The latest multi-core Intel and AMD CPUs, combined with sophisticated graphics processors from Nvidia® and AMD, are capable of performing incredible workloads. Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit enables the large number of concurrent threads and substantial datasets required by these applications."
The Corsair 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit (part number CMD24GX3M6A1333C9) is available immediately from the Corsair Store.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's innovative DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins, the Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H30 water cooling block and Corsair Cooling Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling subsystem, which cools the memory up to 20C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio