CorsairÂ® Launches 24GB DominatorÂ™ DDR3 Memory Kit for High-Performance Computing Applications
24GB triple-channel kit designed for professional applications and performance enthusiasts
FREMONT, California, December 15, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced a 24GB Dominator triple-channel DDR3 memory kit designed for high-performance desktop and workstation computing applications.
Corsair's 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit has been rigorously tested in high-performance platforms based on the IntelÂ® X58 motherboard chipset for IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7 [Bloomfield] processors. It comprises six 4GB DDR3 DIMMs that operate at a frequency of 1333MHz, at latency timings of 9-9-9-27, with 1.65V VDIMM. The 24GB Dominator memory kit also features Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink technology for optimal cooling and reliability. The modules, equipped with signature American Racing Blue heatsink fins, are found on select Corsair Dominator DDR3 memory for IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i5 and CoreÂ™ i7 platforms in 8GB and 12GB kits.
"Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit is perfect for high-performance computing applications, including computational research, HD digital content creation, working with multiple virtual machines, and other data-intensive applications," said John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The latest multi-core Intel and AMDÂ™ CPUs, combined with sophisticated graphics processors from NvidiaÂ® and AMD, are capable of performing incredible workloads. Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit enables the large number of concurrent threads and substantial datasets required by these applications."
The Corsair 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit (part number CMD24GX3M6A1333C9) is available immediately from the Corsair Store.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's innovative DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins, the Corsair CoolingÂ™ Hydro Series H30 water cooling block and Corsair CoolingÂ™ Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling subsystem, which cools the memory up to 20C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes