CorsairÂ® Launches 24GB DominatorÂ™ DDR3 Memory Kit for High-Performance Computing Applications
24GB triple-channel kit designed for professional applications and performance enthusiasts
FREMONT, California, December 15, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced a 24GB Dominator triple-channel DDR3 memory kit designed for high-performance desktop and workstation computing applications.
Corsair's 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit has been rigorously tested in high-performance platforms based on the IntelÂ® X58 motherboard chipset for IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i7 [Bloomfield] processors. It comprises six 4GB DDR3 DIMMs that operate at a frequency of 1333MHz, at latency timings of 9-9-9-27, with 1.65V VDIMM. The 24GB Dominator memory kit also features Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink technology for optimal cooling and reliability. The modules, equipped with signature American Racing Blue heatsink fins, are found on select Corsair Dominator DDR3 memory for IntelÂ® CoreÂ™ i5 and CoreÂ™ i7 platforms in 8GB and 12GB kits.
"Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit is perfect for high-performance computing applications, including computational research, HD digital content creation, working with multiple virtual machines, and other data-intensive applications," said John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The latest multi-core Intel and AMDÂ™ CPUs, combined with sophisticated graphics processors from NvidiaÂ® and AMD, are capable of performing incredible workloads. Corsair's 24GB Dominator memory kit enables the large number of concurrent threads and substantial datasets required by these applications."
The Corsair 24GB Dominator DDR3 memory kit (part number CMD24GX3M6A1333C9) is available immediately from the Corsair Store.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's innovative DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins, the Corsair CoolingÂ™ Hydro Series H30 water cooling block and Corsair CoolingÂ™ Ice Series T30 sub-ambient cooling subsystem, which cools the memory up to 20C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse