Silicon Power USB Flash Drives Now Come SP Widget
Featuring Norton Internet Security 2010
As one of the industry's leading manufacturer, Silicon Power announces the incorporation of SP Widget on all of their USB flash drives. The new SP Widget is a free download and is smarter and easier to use than Smart Kit (previous SP application software). The new SP Widget can maximize your SP USB flash drive's potential by making data storage more intelligent and convenient!
Combining hardware and software to maximize each other's potentials, Silicon Power is set to revolutionize the application of USB flash drives. Silicon Power's SP Widget features seven main functions, such as My documents / Synchronization & backup, Folder backup (including My favorites), Email backup, AES 256bit data encryption, Norton Internet Security 2010 and PC-lock. Through a few simple setup steps, Silicon Power's SP Widget will turn your USB flash drive into an intelligent storage machine backing up all your important data.
One of the most commonly used functions on a USB flash drive is data transfer and backup. Users can backup "My documents" or designate any other folder(s) to backup between the PC and USB drive for effective and convenient management. This provides users with a convenient and effective way to manage PC / USB flash data. If you want to take your emails in Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express Mail, the Email backup function is perfect for you. The backup not only allows you to take your emails with you, it also serves as a emergency restore backup! The main issue of computer data today is privacy! In the case where you've lost your USB flash drive, the AES 256bit encryption will provide maximum protection against unauthorized access.
What is worth mentioning is Silicon Power's SP Widget is in cooperation with one of the largest antivirus software provider, Symantec. It offers users the latest Symantec Norton Internet Security 2010, 60 days trial. At the end of the trial period, users can opt to purchase the software at a discounted rate.
The Silicon Power SP Widget provides users with multi-function applications and complete control of their USB flash drives. Silicon Power is dedicated in research and development and always place users as their number one priority. Top notch quality and user oriented designs extends to all Silicon Power products so users can record and treasure their every moment in life!
Seven main features of Silicon Power SP Widget
1. "My document" synchronization / backup
2. Folder backup
3. Data encryption
4. "My favorites" backup
5. Email backup
6. PC lock
7. Norton Antivirus
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Intel Pentium III
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard drive space: 12 MB
- USB connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer V5.0 or above
- Email software: Microsoft Outlook 2000(V9.0) / Microsoft Outlook Express V5.0 or above
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more
- Game on for our 'Hunger Games: Mockingay' Blu-ray Giveaway
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop