A-DATA and SandForce Team up to Offer Innovative SSD Solutions
Taipei, Taiwan - December 15th, 2009- A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, today announced a collaboration with SandForce Inc. on A-DATA's solid state drives (SSDs). As its major partner, A-DATA will work closely together with SandForce on a broad-scale basis in developing enterprise storage solutions for high-end workstations/servers in light of the emerging cloud computing technology in the near future. A-DATA has also planned to include the next-generation SandForce-based SSDs in its product lineup.
"Combining high-performance SSD Processors from SandForce with A-DATA's experienced design team and complete manufacturing base is expected to create synergy to further propel the SSD performance to the ultimate," said Gibson Chen, Vice President of A-DATA Technology. "From enterprise solutions designed for high-end workstations to mainstream solutions for general personal computing, A-DATA strives to optimize each aspect and detail to bring out an outstanding performance."
"Combining A-DATA's expertise in peripheral memory products for both high-end and mainstream PCs with SandForce's industry-leading SSD processor technology will create SSDs with outstanding reliability, performance and power efficiency," said Thad Omura, Vice President of marketing at SandForce Inc. "Leveraging A-DATA's design and production platform will help us drive SandForce products into new markets."
SandForce SF-1500 and SF-1200 SSD Processors will be embedded in A-DATA SSDs to meet the various requirements from cloud-computing infrastructure to personal storage. Multiple interface connectivity and industrial solutions will also be the area of focus next year. Products are now in the final testing stage and will be exhibited at the upcoming 2010 International CES before its official launch to the market in the near future.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now