ADAPTEC NAMES JARED PETERS VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLDWIDE SALES
Company Veteran to Lead Global Sales Force for Adaptec's Innovative I/O Products
MILPITAS, Calif. - Dec. 14, 2009 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced the appointment of Jared Peters to the position of Vice President of Worldwide Sales. With more than 19 years of international sales experience in the semiconductor, PC/server, networking, and storage industries, Peters will lead Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and other innovative data storage hardware and software solutions.
"Jared brings nearly two decades of extensive international sales experience, knowledge and leadership to Adaptec's sales team," said S. "Sundi" Sundaresh, Adaptec's president and CEO. "His track record of successful sales development, channel sales and sales execution easily made Jared the logical choice in selecting a candidate to lead Adaptec's global sales efforts. Adaptec is committed to developing intelligent data center I/O solutions that lower costs, maximize system performance, and achieve green IT objectives, and Jared will continue to play a key role in the company's ongoing success."
Peters has been with Adaptec for 16 years and most recently held the position of vice president of international sales, where he was responsible for developing and driving European and Asian sales strategies for Adaptec's entire product portfolio. Previously, he served as the director of sales for Asia.
Prior to Adaptec, Peters worked as a product marketing manager at Conner Peripherals, a hard disk drive manufacturer, where he was responsible for managing the company's high-end disk drive marketing programs. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and is a Graduate Fellow of the Institute for Information Storage Technology.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family