ADAPTEC NAMES JARED PETERS VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLDWIDE SALES
Company Veteran to Lead Global Sales Force for Adaptec's Innovative I/O Products
MILPITAS, Calif. - Dec. 14, 2009 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced the appointment of Jared Peters to the position of Vice President of Worldwide Sales. With more than 19 years of international sales experience in the semiconductor, PC/server, networking, and storage industries, Peters will lead Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and other innovative data storage hardware and software solutions.
"Jared brings nearly two decades of extensive international sales experience, knowledge and leadership to Adaptec's sales team," said S. "Sundi" Sundaresh, Adaptec's president and CEO. "His track record of successful sales development, channel sales and sales execution easily made Jared the logical choice in selecting a candidate to lead Adaptec's global sales efforts. Adaptec is committed to developing intelligent data center I/O solutions that lower costs, maximize system performance, and achieve green IT objectives, and Jared will continue to play a key role in the company's ongoing success."
Peters has been with Adaptec for 16 years and most recently held the position of vice president of international sales, where he was responsible for developing and driving European and Asian sales strategies for Adaptec's entire product portfolio. Previously, he served as the director of sales for Asia.
Prior to Adaptec, Peters worked as a product marketing manager at Conner Peripherals, a hard disk drive manufacturer, where he was responsible for managing the company's high-end disk drive marketing programs. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and is a Graduate Fellow of the Institute for Information Storage Technology.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now