ADAPTEC NAMES JARED PETERS VICE PRESIDENT OF WORLDWIDE SALES
Company Veteran to Lead Global Sales Force for Adaptec's Innovative I/O Products
MILPITAS, Calif. - Dec. 14, 2009 - Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT), the global leader in I/O innovation, today announced the appointment of Jared Peters to the position of Vice President of Worldwide Sales. With more than 19 years of international sales experience in the semiconductor, PC/server, networking, and storage industries, Peters will lead Adaptec's global sales activities to support the company's Data Conditioning Platform and other innovative data storage hardware and software solutions.
"Jared brings nearly two decades of extensive international sales experience, knowledge and leadership to Adaptec's sales team," said S. "Sundi" Sundaresh, Adaptec's president and CEO. "His track record of successful sales development, channel sales and sales execution easily made Jared the logical choice in selecting a candidate to lead Adaptec's global sales efforts. Adaptec is committed to developing intelligent data center I/O solutions that lower costs, maximize system performance, and achieve green IT objectives, and Jared will continue to play a key role in the company's ongoing success."
Peters has been with Adaptec for 16 years and most recently held the position of vice president of international sales, where he was responsible for developing and driving European and Asian sales strategies for Adaptec's entire product portfolio. Previously, he served as the director of sales for Asia.
Prior to Adaptec, Peters worked as a product marketing manager at Conner Peripherals, a hard disk drive manufacturer, where he was responsible for managing the company's high-end disk drive marketing programs. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Santa Clara University and is a Graduate Fellow of the Institute for Information Storage Technology.
Adaptec, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADPT) provides innovative data center I/O solutions that protect, accelerate, optimize, and condition data in today's most demanding data center environments. Adaptec products are used in IT environments ranging from traditional enterprise environments to fast growing, on-demand cloud computing data centers. The company's products enable data center managers, channel partners and OEMs to deploy best-in-class storage solutions to meet their customers' evolving IT and business requirements. Around the world, leading corporations, government organizations, and medium and small businesses trust Adaptec technology. More information is available at http://www.adaptec.com, on its blog, storageadvisors.adaptec.com, and at adaptec.com/facebook and twitter.com/Adaptec_Inc.
Latest News Posts
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family