Notebook Battery Replacement Program
Fujitsu offers customers a free battery exchange program for selected AMILO P series models
Munich, December 14, 2009 -
Fujitsu today announced a proactive battery replacement program for selected AMILO notebook models sold between April 2007 and June 2009. The initiative applies only to specific AMILO Pa2510, Pi2512 and Pi2515 models. All other AMILO, AMILO Pro and LIFEBOOK batteries are not affected. Fujitsu took the decision to implement this proactive exchange program after receiving a limited number of customer reports about overheating batteries and an associated fire risk. Underlining the high priority that it places on its customers' satisfaction and safety, Fujitsu is offering a free-of-charge battery replacement program to affected customers and recommends that on specific models, customers should remove the battery, and operate their notebook with the AC power adapter until they have received a replacement battery.
Detailed information is available online on the battery replacement program, and on how to identify affected models, along with step-by-step instructions on how to remove the battery, at the website http://ts.fujitsu.com/amilo-p-batteryexchange.
Customers who require further information can also contact the Fujitsu Hotline. Country-specific telephone numbers are available via the following link: http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/content/servicedesk.
Fujitsu is a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace. With approximately 175,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!