ZOTAC Unleashes NITRO at NVISION 08
ZOTAC NITRO enables users to overclock graphics cards with ease
Walnut, Calif - Aug. 25, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a manufacturer of NVIDIA based graphics cards, today kicks off NVISION 08 with the world's first hardware overclocking controller designed to tweak and tune ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards - the ZOTAC NITRO. NITRO is the premiere companion for ZOTAC GeForce graphics card owners, allowing users to overclock with the simplicity of pressing three buttons.
Since the ZOTAC NITRO is an external hardware overclocking controller, users can dynamically overclock their ZOTAC graphics cards and experience immediate results with instant frame rate boosts during actual game play - there's no need to exit out of the game to tweak and tune your ZOTAC graphics card.
"Owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards crave all the graphics power available. NITRO allows our customers to extract every ounce of performance from their ZOTAC GeForce graphics card without the hassles of using unsupported third-party software," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Overclocking has never been easier with the intuitive NITRO."
NITRO provides owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards with instant access to GPU core, shader and memory clock settings in a stylish device. Additionally, NITRO enables users to adjust the GPU fan speed and monitor GPU temperature.
All settings and adjustments are made available through a simple and intuitive user interface that consists of three physical buttons. NITRO pairs the intuitive user interface with a high-quality VFD display for easy viewing.
NITRO is compatible with all ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards and only requires a USB port and Windows XP/Vista.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO.
Hardware overclocking controller
Overclock your ZOTAC graphics card with ease
Adjust GPU core, shader, memory clocks and fan speed with the press of three buttons
GPU temperature monitoring
Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
Requires Windows XP/Vista and USB port
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design