ZOTAC Unleashes NITRO at NVISION 08
ZOTAC NITRO enables users to overclock graphics cards with ease
Walnut, Calif - Aug. 25, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a manufacturer of NVIDIA based graphics cards, today kicks off NVISION 08 with the world's first hardware overclocking controller designed to tweak and tune ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards - the ZOTAC NITRO. NITRO is the premiere companion for ZOTAC GeForce graphics card owners, allowing users to overclock with the simplicity of pressing three buttons.
Since the ZOTAC NITRO is an external hardware overclocking controller, users can dynamically overclock their ZOTAC graphics cards and experience immediate results with instant frame rate boosts during actual game play - there's no need to exit out of the game to tweak and tune your ZOTAC graphics card.
"Owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards crave all the graphics power available. NITRO allows our customers to extract every ounce of performance from their ZOTAC GeForce graphics card without the hassles of using unsupported third-party software," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Overclocking has never been easier with the intuitive NITRO."
NITRO provides owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards with instant access to GPU core, shader and memory clock settings in a stylish device. Additionally, NITRO enables users to adjust the GPU fan speed and monitor GPU temperature.
All settings and adjustments are made available through a simple and intuitive user interface that consists of three physical buttons. NITRO pairs the intuitive user interface with a high-quality VFD display for easy viewing.
NITRO is compatible with all ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards and only requires a USB port and Windows XP/Vista.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO.
Hardware overclocking controller
Overclock your ZOTAC graphics card with ease
Adjust GPU core, shader, memory clocks and fan speed with the press of three buttons
GPU temperature monitoring
Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
Requires Windows XP/Vista and USB port
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset