ZOTAC Unleashes NITRO at NVISION 08
ZOTAC NITRO enables users to overclock graphics cards with ease
Walnut, Calif - Aug. 25, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a manufacturer of NVIDIA based graphics cards, today kicks off NVISION 08 with the world's first hardware overclocking controller designed to tweak and tune ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards - the ZOTAC NITRO. NITRO is the premiere companion for ZOTAC GeForce graphics card owners, allowing users to overclock with the simplicity of pressing three buttons.
Since the ZOTAC NITRO is an external hardware overclocking controller, users can dynamically overclock their ZOTAC graphics cards and experience immediate results with instant frame rate boosts during actual game play - there's no need to exit out of the game to tweak and tune your ZOTAC graphics card.
"Owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards crave all the graphics power available. NITRO allows our customers to extract every ounce of performance from their ZOTAC GeForce graphics card without the hassles of using unsupported third-party software," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Overclocking has never been easier with the intuitive NITRO."
NITRO provides owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards with instant access to GPU core, shader and memory clock settings in a stylish device. Additionally, NITRO enables users to adjust the GPU fan speed and monitor GPU temperature.
All settings and adjustments are made available through a simple and intuitive user interface that consists of three physical buttons. NITRO pairs the intuitive user interface with a high-quality VFD display for easy viewing.
NITRO is compatible with all ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards and only requires a USB port and Windows XP/Vista.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO.
Hardware overclocking controller
Overclock your ZOTAC graphics card with ease
Adjust GPU core, shader, memory clocks and fan speed with the press of three buttons
GPU temperature monitoring
Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
Requires Windows XP/Vista and USB port
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- LG G6 is official with Snapdragon 821 and 18:9 display
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD