ZOTAC Unleashes NITRO at NVISION 08
ZOTAC NITRO enables users to overclock graphics cards with ease
Walnut, Calif - Aug. 25, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a manufacturer of NVIDIA based graphics cards, today kicks off NVISION 08 with the world's first hardware overclocking controller designed to tweak and tune ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards - the ZOTAC NITRO. NITRO is the premiere companion for ZOTAC GeForce graphics card owners, allowing users to overclock with the simplicity of pressing three buttons.
Since the ZOTAC NITRO is an external hardware overclocking controller, users can dynamically overclock their ZOTAC graphics cards and experience immediate results with instant frame rate boosts during actual game play - there's no need to exit out of the game to tweak and tune your ZOTAC graphics card.
"Owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards crave all the graphics power available. NITRO allows our customers to extract every ounce of performance from their ZOTAC GeForce graphics card without the hassles of using unsupported third-party software," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Overclocking has never been easier with the intuitive NITRO."
NITRO provides owners of ZOTAC GeForce graphics cards with instant access to GPU core, shader and memory clock settings in a stylish device. Additionally, NITRO enables users to adjust the GPU fan speed and monitor GPU temperature.
All settings and adjustments are made available through a simple and intuitive user interface that consists of three physical buttons. NITRO pairs the intuitive user interface with a high-quality VFD display for easy viewing.
NITRO is compatible with all ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards and only requires a USB port and Windows XP/Vista.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC NITRO.
Hardware overclocking controller
Overclock your ZOTAC graphics card with ease
Adjust GPU core, shader, memory clocks and fan speed with the press of three buttons
GPU temperature monitoring
Compatible with ZOTAC GeForce series graphics cards
Requires Windows XP/Vista and USB port
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience