Futuremark® Games Studio Announces Shattered Horizon Competition
Contest offers players 16 ways to win PC hardware prizes from sponsors MSI, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory
Helsinki, Finland - December 10th, 2009 - Futuremark® Games Studio today announced a new community competition for Shattered Horizon, their PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. The contest starts Monday 14 December and with 16 different challenges over 4 weeks there are plenty of ways for players to win one of the many PC hardware prizes on offer from competition sponsors MSI, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/competition/
"With 16 different ways to win this competition gives all Shattered Horizon players a chance to win one of the great prizes on offer, not just those who top the leaderboards," said Jukka Mäkinen, Head of Futuremark Games Studio.
The prize pool includes:
MSI Big Bang Trinergy motherboards
FSP Group Epsilon 88PLUS 700W power supplies
Enermax Apollish Vegas 12cm cooling fans
Patriot Memory DDR3 Viper II 'Sector 5' Series memory modules
Shattered Horizon t-shirts, sticker packs and Arconaut memberships
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Four more levels coming soon in the free Moonrise content pack.
Shattered Horizon requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9. Suggested retail price: 19.95 / $19.95 / £14.95 Available now from Steam and the official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/buynow/
About Futuremark® Games Studio
Futuremark® Games Studio, wholly owned by Futuremark® Corporation, was formed in January 2008 to create original games with new and entertaining gameplay. Shattered Horizon is the studio's first self-published game. Shattered Horizon is rated Teen by the ESRB and 16+ by PEGI. The game carries the NVIDIA®: The Way It's Meant To Be Played seal. Futuremark is based in Helsinki, Finland and maintains a sales office in Saratoga, California. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio