FuturemarkÂ® Games Studio Announces Shattered HorizonÂ™ Competition
Contest offers players 16 ways to win PC hardware prizes from sponsors MSI, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory
Helsinki, Finland - December 10th, 2009 - FuturemarkÂ® Games Studio today announced a new community competition for Shattered HorizonÂ™, their PC exclusive multiplayer first-person shooter. The contest starts Monday 14 December and with 16 different challenges over 4 weeks there are plenty of ways for players to win one of the many PC hardware prizes on offer from competition sponsors MSI, FSP Group, Enermax and Patriot Memory. http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/competition/
"With 16 different ways to win this competition gives all Shattered Horizon players a chance to win one of the great prizes on offer, not just those who top the leaderboards," said Jukka MĂ¤kinen, Head of Futuremark Games Studio.
The prize pool includes:
Â•MSI Big Bang Trinergy motherboards
Â•FSP Group Epsilon 88PLUS 700W power supplies
Â•Enermax Apollish Vegas 12cm cooling fans
Â•Patriot Memory DDR3 Viper II 'Sector 5' Series memory modules
Â•Shattered Horizon t-shirts, sticker packs and Arconaut memberships
About Shattered Horizon
Shattered Horizon is the innovative first game from Futuremark Games Studio that immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space.
Â•Multiplayer first-person shooter set in near-Earth space 40 years from now.
Â•Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement. Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space then land on any surface.
Â•Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles fighting to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.
Â•Four more levels coming soon in the free Moonrise content pack.
Shattered Horizon requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9. Suggested retail price: Â€19.95 / $19.95 / ÂŁ14.95 Available now from Steam and the official website: http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/buynow/
About FuturemarkÂ® Games Studio
FuturemarkÂ® Games Studio, wholly owned by FuturemarkÂ® Corporation, was formed in January 2008 to create original games with new and entertaining gameplay. Shattered HorizonÂ™ is the studio's first self-published game. Shattered Horizon is rated Teen by the ESRB and 16+ by PEGI. The game carries the NVIDIAÂ®: The Way It's Meant To Be PlayedÂ™ seal. Futuremark is based in Helsinki, Finland and maintains a sales office in Saratoga, California. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99