Experience Dragon Age: Origins in Dazzling Clarity with ATI Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology from AMD
Expansive Display Technology Support Puts Players with ATI Radeon Graphics Cards  in the Heart of BioWare's Pulse-Pounding Epic RPG
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --12/10/2009
BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts Inc., re-invented the fantasy role-playing genre with its recent release of Dragon Age: Origins. With game patches issued days after the title's debut, BioWare delivers full support for the visually striking AMD (NYSE: AMD) innovation, ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology. ATI Radeon graphics now gives Dragon Age: Origins players the ultimate visual experience as they see more of this vivid in-game world, and at higher resolution. 1
BioWare issued patches on Nov. 6 and Nov. 17, 2009 to fully enable Dragon Age: Origins on ATI Eyefinity technology, ensuring that gamers have access to ultra-widescreen resolutions for the ultimate visual experience.
Experience even more of the fantasy world of Ferelden in Dragon Age: Origins by viewing it with an ultra-wide, three display configuration using ATI Eyefinity technology, allowing for a maximum resolution of 7680 x 1600.
ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology allows seamless enablement of the biggest game environments available today. Gamers can arrange one to three displays using the ATI Radeon HD 5970, ATI Radeon HD 5870, ATI Radeon HD 5850, ATI Radeon HD 5770 or ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics cards.2
"BioWare has made ATI Eyefinity compatibility a priority, and it speaks strongly to their belief in what ATI Eyefinity technology brings to the gaming experience," said Neal Robison, director, ISV Relationship Management at AMD. "BioWare is known for creating rich, immersive gaming experiences, and it is clear that they appreciate how ATI Eyefinity technology found on the latest ATI Radeon cards, can help further enrich the experience for gamers."
"We're really excited to take advantage of AMD's new ATI Eyefinity multi-screen configuration technology," said Mark Darrah, executive producer, BioWare. "Dragon Age: Origins is an incredibly immersive game and it's quite impressive to experience the Dragon Age universe on this impressive technology from AMD."
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- The young Han Solo spin-off is a go, as Lucasfilm find their actor
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- Z77Pro4 no support for Haswell or skylake cpus?
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini