Experience Dragon Age: Origins in Dazzling Clarity with ATI Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology from AMD
Expansive Display Technology Support Puts Players with ATI Radeon Graphics Cards  in the Heart of BioWare's Pulse-Pounding Epic RPG
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --12/10/2009
BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts Inc., re-invented the fantasy role-playing genre with its recent release of Dragon Age: Origins. With game patches issued days after the title's debut, BioWare delivers full support for the visually striking AMD (NYSE: AMD) innovation, ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology. ATI Radeon graphics now gives Dragon Age: Origins players the ultimate visual experience as they see more of this vivid in-game world, and at higher resolution. 1
BioWare issued patches on Nov. 6 and Nov. 17, 2009 to fully enable Dragon Age: Origins on ATI Eyefinity technology, ensuring that gamers have access to ultra-widescreen resolutions for the ultimate visual experience.
Experience even more of the fantasy world of Ferelden in Dragon Age: Origins by viewing it with an ultra-wide, three display configuration using ATI Eyefinity technology, allowing for a maximum resolution of 7680 x 1600.
ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology allows seamless enablement of the biggest game environments available today. Gamers can arrange one to three displays using the ATI Radeon HD 5970, ATI Radeon HD 5870, ATI Radeon HD 5850, ATI Radeon HD 5770 or ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics cards.2
"BioWare has made ATI Eyefinity compatibility a priority, and it speaks strongly to their belief in what ATI Eyefinity technology brings to the gaming experience," said Neal Robison, director, ISV Relationship Management at AMD. "BioWare is known for creating rich, immersive gaming experiences, and it is clear that they appreciate how ATI Eyefinity technology found on the latest ATI Radeon cards, can help further enrich the experience for gamers."
"We're really excited to take advantage of AMD's new ATI Eyefinity multi-screen configuration technology," said Mark Darrah, executive producer, BioWare. "Dragon Age: Origins is an incredibly immersive game and it's quite impressive to experience the Dragon Age universe on this impressive technology from AMD."
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99