Experience Dragon Age: Origins in Dazzling Clarity with ATI Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology from AMD
Expansive Display Technology Support Puts Players with ATI Radeon Graphics Cards  in the Heart of BioWare's Pulse-Pounding Epic RPG
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --12/10/2009
BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts Inc., re-invented the fantasy role-playing genre with its recent release of Dragon Age: Origins. With game patches issued days after the title's debut, BioWare delivers full support for the visually striking AMD (NYSE: AMD) innovation, ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology. ATI Radeon graphics now gives Dragon Age: Origins players the ultimate visual experience as they see more of this vivid in-game world, and at higher resolution. 1
BioWare issued patches on Nov. 6 and Nov. 17, 2009 to fully enable Dragon Age: Origins on ATI Eyefinity technology, ensuring that gamers have access to ultra-widescreen resolutions for the ultimate visual experience.
Experience even more of the fantasy world of Ferelden in Dragon Age: Origins by viewing it with an ultra-wide, three display configuration using ATI Eyefinity technology, allowing for a maximum resolution of 7680 x 1600.
ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology allows seamless enablement of the biggest game environments available today. Gamers can arrange one to three displays using the ATI Radeon HD 5970, ATI Radeon HD 5870, ATI Radeon HD 5850, ATI Radeon HD 5770 or ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics cards.2
"BioWare has made ATI Eyefinity compatibility a priority, and it speaks strongly to their belief in what ATI Eyefinity technology brings to the gaming experience," said Neal Robison, director, ISV Relationship Management at AMD. "BioWare is known for creating rich, immersive gaming experiences, and it is clear that they appreciate how ATI Eyefinity technology found on the latest ATI Radeon cards, can help further enrich the experience for gamers."
"We're really excited to take advantage of AMD's new ATI Eyefinity multi-screen configuration technology," said Mark Darrah, executive producer, BioWare. "Dragon Age: Origins is an incredibly immersive game and it's quite impressive to experience the Dragon Age universe on this impressive technology from AMD."
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 trailer recreated in Battlefield 1942
- Fallout 4 modders are tired of console players begging for mods
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition