iBUYPOWER Becomes the Exclusive System Integrator to Offer New Thermaltake Level 10 Case
iBUYPOWER Thermaltake System Features Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6 GB DDR3 Memory and 128GB SSD
El Monte, CA - December 08 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the only systems integrator to offer the new Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. The unique case was designed in partnership with the BMWGroup Designworks USA., and provides gamers with to increased configurability, unmatched aerodynamics, and a revolutionary case design sure to turn heads.
"We are constantly searching for the best components, cases and peripherals to use in our systems," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 system is just another example of our drive to offer gaming rigs that can deliver the performance and aesthetics our customers demand. "
iBUYPOWER outfitted the breathtaking Level 10 with cutting-edge technology to match its stunning exterior. The new system will feature the Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6GB of DDR3-122 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - 2GB, 1 TB of storage space and a 128 GB SSD for speedy boot times. iBUYPOWER customers can also upgrade their new Level 10 system with a Killer Xeno Gaming Network Card, NZXT Sentry LCD Control Panel or a LG Blu-ray drive.
Like with all iBUYPOWER systems, customers have the option to add any of the iBUYPOWER Labs services. These include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications