iBUYPOWER Becomes the Exclusive System Integrator to Offer New Thermaltake Level 10 Case
iBUYPOWER Thermaltake System Features Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6 GB DDR3 Memory and 128GB SSD
El Monte, CA - December 08 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the only systems integrator to offer the new Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. The unique case was designed in partnership with the BMWGroup Designworks USA., and provides gamers with to increased configurability, unmatched aerodynamics, and a revolutionary case design sure to turn heads.
"We are constantly searching for the best components, cases and peripherals to use in our systems," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 system is just another example of our drive to offer gaming rigs that can deliver the performance and aesthetics our customers demand. "
iBUYPOWER outfitted the breathtaking Level 10 with cutting-edge technology to match its stunning exterior. The new system will feature the Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6GB of DDR3-122 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - 2GB, 1 TB of storage space and a 128 GB SSD for speedy boot times. iBUYPOWER customers can also upgrade their new Level 10 system with a Killer Xeno Gaming Network Card, NZXT Sentry LCD Control Panel or a LG Blu-ray drive.
Like with all iBUYPOWER systems, customers have the option to add any of the iBUYPOWER Labs services. These include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset