iBUYPOWER Becomes the Exclusive System Integrator to Offer New Thermaltake Level 10 Case
iBUYPOWER Thermaltake System Features Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6 GB DDR3 Memory and 128GB SSD
El Monte, CA - December 08 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the only systems integrator to offer the new Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. The unique case was designed in partnership with the BMWGroup Designworks USA., and provides gamers with to increased configurability, unmatched aerodynamics, and a revolutionary case design sure to turn heads.
"We are constantly searching for the best components, cases and peripherals to use in our systems," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 system is just another example of our drive to offer gaming rigs that can deliver the performance and aesthetics our customers demand. "
iBUYPOWER outfitted the breathtaking Level 10 with cutting-edge technology to match its stunning exterior. The new system will feature the Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6GB of DDR3-122 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - 2GB, 1 TB of storage space and a 128 GB SSD for speedy boot times. iBUYPOWER customers can also upgrade their new Level 10 system with a Killer Xeno Gaming Network Card, NZXT Sentry LCD Control Panel or a LG Blu-ray drive.
Like with all iBUYPOWER systems, customers have the option to add any of the iBUYPOWER Labs services. These include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
Latest News Posts
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Cars news
- Latest automobiles news
- Automobiles news
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC