iBUYPOWER Becomes the Exclusive System Integrator to Offer New Thermaltake Level 10 Case
iBUYPOWER Thermaltake System Features Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6 GB DDR3 Memory and 128GB SSD
El Monte, CA - December 08 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce it is the only systems integrator to offer the new Thermaltake Level 10 enclosure. The unique case was designed in partnership with the BMWGroup Designworks USA., and provides gamers with to increased configurability, unmatched aerodynamics, and a revolutionary case design sure to turn heads.
"We are constantly searching for the best components, cases and peripherals to use in our systems," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "The Level 10 system is just another example of our drive to offer gaming rigs that can deliver the performance and aesthetics our customers demand. "
iBUYPOWER outfitted the breathtaking Level 10 with cutting-edge technology to match its stunning exterior. The new system will feature the Intel Core i7 920 Processor, 6GB of DDR3-122 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - 2GB, 1 TB of storage space and a 128 GB SSD for speedy boot times. iBUYPOWER customers can also upgrade their new Level 10 system with a Killer Xeno Gaming Network Card, NZXT Sentry LCD Control Panel or a LG Blu-ray drive.
Like with all iBUYPOWER systems, customers have the option to add any of the iBUYPOWER Labs services. These include iBUYPOWER's Power Drive Overclocking Service, Harmony Sound Reduction System, the Internal USB Expansion System (improves front panel and internal USB connectivity), and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System (expanding foam packaging to prevent damage from shipping).
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- Law student caught trying to hack and change his marks for the better
- Black Friday, $500 off Eurocom laptop with Desktop i7 CPU and GTX 980
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader